Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

people glow random colors LOL

BrokusanBrokusan Member Posts: 6

lol i walk around town and theres people who r  red blue yellow green ect.

i think thats cool and wonder how they glow also some people have little bat things on their shoulders what r those?

if bill has 3 apples and sally has 2 why dont they just shut up and eat?
OR if bill has 300 apples and sally has none he sould give her some and get some naughty action back ;)

if bill has 3 apples and sally has 2 why dont they just shut up and eat?
OR if bill has 300 apples and sally has none he sould give her some and get some naughty action back ;)

Comments

• SithosSithos Member UncommonPosts: 315

The glow comes from different types of armors that have been jeweled to +7 or higher (+11 item will glow more than a +7. Whereas a +3 or better item will still have a slight glow ) I'm sure you have at one point picked up a +1 or better item. By using Jewels called bless/Soul/Jewel of Life you can actually upgrade the item 1 rank. So a +4 item can become +5. +5 to +6 etc etc. Add the jewel of Life can be used to up the rank of the option.

Off the top of my head this is what I remember

Dark Wizard:

Silver Glow = Bone Armor

Yellow Glow = Sphinx Armor

Blue Glow = Legendary Armor

Dark Knight

Greenish Glow = Scale

Red Glow = Dragon Armor

Elf

Brownish Glow = Vine Armor

Yellow Glow = Silk Armor

Blue Glow = Wind Armor

Green Glow = Spirit Armor

Silver Glow = Guardian Armor

The same can be done for weapons also. If you use a bless/Soul etc to raise the stat of an item to +7 or higher you will recieve a noticable glow on that item.

I know I have missed a few of the armors mainly due to the fact that I played an elf and then a Magic Gladiator so for that I apologize

• brownspankbrownspank Member Posts: 247
    Also, different kinds of buffs from elves that up your damage / defense can create certain fancy glows. If someone looks like an atom with electrons swirling around him / her, or if he / she radiates with a reddish glow, he / she has been buffed by an elf.

The little critter sitting on a player's shoulder is a Satan. I forgot what it does, I think it ups your attack strength or sumthing. Angels on the other hand, fly around you, and increases your max HP and absorbs 20% damage. Both have life meters and cannot be healed, once they run out of life, they disappear.