Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make your own mmorpg

DIE!DIE! Member Posts: 49
This website should have its own free mmorpg that you dont have to downloadimage  you decide

Remember life is a game all you got to do is learn how to play it

Comments

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

i think one of those forum RPG's would be fun...

i remember playing one on the Templar Gaming forums back in my Lineage days and it was actually pretty fun ^^... you would create a lil avitar (kind of a Final Fantasy Tactics look to them), pick a race/class, and then you could buy him/her equipment and stuff and get in fights with other forum members to gain levels and such ^^

good stuff image

--------------------------------
    Games Played - Lineage, Lineage 2, Helbreath, RuneScape, EVE Online, Rubies of Eventide, Priston Tale, Tibia, RYL, Dark Eden, Savage Eden, Astonia III, Ashen Empires, El Kardian, Fung Wan Online, Project Entropia, Ultima Online, Ragnarok Online, Redmoon, Star Wars Galaxies, Thesa, Conquer Online, Deloria, Fairyland, MU Online, Legends...

--------------------------------------

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Kinda like my guild has at our forums?

(http://www.desolation-guild.org)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

i couldnt say as it appears im not in your guild o_0;;

Games Played - Lineage, Lineage 2, Helbreath, RuneScape, EVE Online, Rubies of Eventide, Priston Tale, Tibia, RYL, Dark Eden, Savage Eden, Astonia III, Ashen Empires, El Kardian, Fung Wan Online, Project Entropia, Ultima Online, Ragnarok Online, Redmoon, Star Wars Galaxies, Thesa, Conquer Online, Deloria, Fairyland, MU Online, Legends...

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Ahhh, well I figured you'd be able to tell from the Menus and all, we actually ahve 2 RPG mods on our forums, along with a 250+ game java arcade and various other mods. The shop, bank, lottery, all that included.

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

image... why dont we have any of that over here?!

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Ok please don't use my avatar

-----------------

"Aim at the King and you better not miss"~Omar "The Wire"

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274
    Lol that sounded retarted at first , but after bigpeeler cleared it up..it actually sounds kinda cool :P

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://eq2imperium.proboards15.com/index.cgi

ya lets get this going o_0...

a forum MMORPG on an MMORPG forum just kind of makes sense dont you agree?...

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Maybe if it was a "massive" and "Multiple" people could join in.

-----------------

"As I bit into the nectarine, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a nectarine at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!!"

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman