Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cronous Reviews...

allanoreallanore Member Posts: 20

Well I gotta say that I was fairly disappointed in Cronous.

I never did get to play the game primarially because the graphics in my opinion needed alot of work compared to other games from the parent company.

I downloaded it, registered to play, and started to play. Just by looking at the login screen the graphics looked so terrible I removed it. I can not comment on gameplay or such.

If Aeria games decided to upgrade the graphics in the game I might revisit the game in the future. Till then I was dissappointed and will probably play their other games like Shaiya or Last Chaos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* HP m9250f (Intel Quad Core 6700 / 4 Gig RAM / Nvidia 8600GT / Vista 64 Bit)

Comments

• BukoBuko Member Posts: 61

Lol, "fairly disappointed" in Cronous? /bow to the almighty allanore who can tell that gameplay sucks by looking at a login screen. You sir, are a god.

• allanoreallanore Member Posts: 20

Maybe you can then go spend some time playing it and come up with something constructive to post here rather than putting down the original poster.  I was dissappointed in its graphics primarially. Like I mentioned if they redo the graphics I would revisit the game.

So instead of calling someone a nut job try posting something positive or critique something about the game here instead? Maybe you could get past the login screen and post about it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* HP m9250f (Intel Quad Core 6700 / 4 Gig RAM / Nvidia 8600GT / Vista 64 Bit)

• Eh i dont even play the game was lookin into it to maybe try it out then i seen this post. Well i have to say is you cant really judge a game for it's graphic's there are plenty of game's out there with great graphic's but still the game's boring and really lame. But to say that the game's worthless basicly just from seeing the login come on now what are you 13? Play game's before you go bashing them off to hell. plenty of games with crap graphic's that are in my oponion better then alot of the major 3d graphic game's. All because they spent more time on game play other then graphic's and that's all that matters.

• Catdancer55Catdancer55 Member UncommonPosts: 28

I have looked at it and I have played it in all available classes.

It is like a lot of free to play online games, No User support, meaning No guides on what items in Game are used for. Like one of my Alts has a ring that cannot be worn nor sold and my Quest log is empty.  

I am spoiled, I know, but in commercially available MMORGPs everyone and their kin write numerous guides and how to's. Countless, "What does this do?" answers. Does Korean made games slap down this creativity? 

Its Bad enough a level one walks out of safety into the attack of a Level <??> Npc mob, But I cannot take this Lack of Intel.

I think its best that I just erase this one and move on

===========================
    If you woke up breathing,
    congratulations! You have another
    chance.
    ===========================