Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

http://avatar-eclipse.zxq.net/

I am starting an online RPG game that should be open for testing in the next 2 months but before I open it I need to get some features that you would like to see. The game is going to be web browser based and I have the simple main frame for the game down now I need the hardcore coding in...thats when all you come in what types of features would make you want to play this game. well suggestions would be nice here is some graphics I make to go along with the game:

Some of the features in the game are:

1. Market
  2. Inn
  3. Mini-Games
  4. Bender Areas
  5. Forum
  6. Shopping
  7. Player Avatars
  8. Players Energy effected by Weather
  9. Guilds
  10. Pets [like Momo][li]Tranning Area
  11. Level Restriction areas

Some features I want to have in the future are:

1. Explore
  2. Item of the Day
  3. Quest

Thank you,

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP GO TO:

http://mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/2227847/thread/195687#2227847

Comments

• zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

while i very much respect the effort to make a game about one of the best american made animes. i just know it probly wont turn ou too well unless u have a team and a large budget (im not saying it will suck, but fan made games with small or no bugets usualy end up dead really quick) it just makes me think, they probly could make an avatar MMO easly, but i doubt we will see that happen anytime soon.

i really hope you do well though, its a tough thing to do and as long as you find at the end even if noone really plays that it was worth the time, its all good.

good luck my friend

• ZodiaEclipseZodiaEclipse Member Posts: 100

As a matter of fact they just released an avatar game done by nick at avatarlegends.com . I haven't gotten to play yet because I downloaded and it wouldn't start. The polygon count is way low so don't expect any great character likeness or customization. Shame really, it would've made an interesting game.