Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Time-ish Playing

AmaraAllureAmaraAllure Member Posts: 1

So, last year my (now Ex-boyfriend) gave me his GW account. And I figured ah hell, I have a few extra hours today, why dont I try it out. I have everything except Eye Of the north. I had made a character on his account, only to find he had stripped it of armor, money and items, shes a lvl 20 monk, anyways I'll be online today, and I was just Wondering if anyone would like to play with me, because I'm sick of soloing in an mmo with instances, it just seems like I'm playing any other game non-mmo. I'm thinking of starting a new character since I am bored, and I have the time today. So if anyone would like to help a newb-ish person get back into it, please whisper me, My IGN is "Amara Allure". No quotes, or any other character that is online if you add Amara Allure. thanks !!!

Comments

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

My suggestion would be to try to find a guild to play with. Then you'll get people to chat and play dungeons with it. I pretty much only play PvP and sometimes rarely vanquish with some friend, but you could always add Wub Mc Box if you want, just remember to say who you are.

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

added you to friends list, I'm Tyr Dominator

imageimage

• joe182joe182 Member Posts: 3

Im up for helping you out when i'm online, add: Shadesoul Darkblood.

Joe

• ZombiePopZombiePop Member Posts: 4

google some guild wars guilds to join. Im in a guild called The Fisherman {TF} And they help me ALL the time... And they have about 130 members.

• Fatal_ReduxFatal_Redux Member Posts: 23

i added you as well, IGN: Fishdert Pwnarrow, but as Godliest said, get a guild to join, they will provide you with lots of support, such as items (sometimes free), and people to talk and play with (which is much more important).

• SecromSecrom Member Posts: 318

Hmm a fresh start would be wise for several reasons, primarily:

- Learning gradually how all this stuff works ;)

- Being able to afford your equipment (though I guess you could use some tricks with your monk)

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

Added. I'm Chainers torment. 

If you add one character does all the alts show up?

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by mrcalhou
    Added. I'm Chainers torment. 
    If you add one character does all the alts show up?

Yes. As when being invited to a guild all other characters get invited - not just that one character.