Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rappelz [Yeti Server] Guild "InsaneKlowns" Looking for Members.

skulyskuly Member UncommonPosts: 140

I just started a guild on YETI server Called InsaneKlowns.

I'm looking for some Lo's and Lettes that would want to join.

If you are a Juggalo or Juggalette and would like ot join InsaneKlowns you can leave you IGN here and i will contact you or you can contact me in-game.

IGN to contact me is 5kuly.

If you aren't down with the Klown plz don't ask to join.

Processor: Intel Core I5-2320
Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
HDD: Samsung 830 256gb SSD-SATA3
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7950 3gb

Steam:Skuly
Warframe:Skuly1775

Comments

• marowitmarowit Member UncommonPosts: 268

I like the ICP ref but i hate rappelz

REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS AND REGRET THEY HAVE PASSED.

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

not enough people that play rappelz even know who ICP is so i doubt ull fill up a guild

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

• skulyskuly Member UncommonPosts: 140

Yeah i figure my rappelz guild will be just me for awhile, i'm going to keep trying to find people who like icp and rappelz who play on  or are willling to switch to YETI server and if it's still just me in a few weeks i'll probably just change the requirements.

And yeah i was never really into Rappelz either until recently i used to play rappelz every few months for a week or so since it's Open Beta but always got bored within a week or 2 and never made it past level 30 on any char.

started playign again a month ago and within that time got 2 chars to lvl 50 and experianced dungeon parties and done alot of solo grinding.

Yeah there are things about the game that annoy the heck out of me but it's the best free game i've found so far other then anarchy online, but i played anarchy online for 4 years so it's boring for me now.

• xXHuBBaZXxxXHuBBaZXx Member Posts: 21

My nickname is xXHuBBaZXx > yeti server > Lvl 20  Newbie but not a noob " OK " i ave all my Set 2nd Set wid lvl 10  & tons of cards & gold >> PLayer character Asura ,magician . 

I played Silkroadonline , i was blader lvl 74 & wizard lvl 90 , But now i hate it ,

Rappelz > make me remember Diablooo > the darkness & the undead mobs & the funny look of the sea > to summon the monsters to play by ur side , i like it .

I'm starting to hate rappelz.

I hate it >1 day wid it

Rappels Sucks

i got 3 chars to level 52 and at 50 it's reall slow and boring for me.