Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Connection to the update Server has been terminated

xersentxersent Member Posts: 613

Hi all ive just install lineage 2 and updated the client to the newest build but now every time i log in i get this message "The Connection to the update Server has been terminated" now i might be silly but are the servers down ect? ive tryed to flush my DNS also gave my windows firewall access rights well ive tryed everything that i could find on the lineage 2 website , must of read about 20 posts regarding this from other sites and forums but to no ovai!l and your help would be most greatful.

Regards

Xer.

Comments

• ronan32ronan32 Member Posts: 1,418

keep trying it will eventually work..it has happened to me lots of time.

• xersentxersent Member Posts: 613

still not working! are the servers down?

• isurusisurus Member Posts: 396

Servers only go down for weekly maintenance on Tuesdays.

Themida/Gameguard/connectivity errors can often be solved by deleting your L2 system folder...

c:program fileslineage iisystem

...then run a full check from the L2 updater.

That should also clear up any problems had you been using any of dstuff's mods, but if you were playing on a private server then you might just want completely wipe out your L2 installation. Uninstall L2 and then go into c:program files and delete the Lineage II folder. Then download/install the CT2 client and go from there.