Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MS Unofficial Rant&Review

AjFarAjFar Member Posts: 5

Im not going to separate the game into categories. I won't even come up with a fancy excuse that will fool all of you into believing that the categories are a waste of time. The truth is I'm just to lazi to write them, so I'll just tell it like it is...

Everygame is flamed in some way. Art is not made to be perfect, we are not perfect. We have different views, tastes, and preferences that are everchanging.  In my life I haven't said that any Mmorpg sux , just that I would prefer not to play it or it is time to move on. But what makes or breaks how you use your time in a game is the people you meet and you attitude.

Many people buy way too much into what other people think and can't think for themselves. Listen to me... There is a fluctuation in sides to any arguement. For instance there is people who would never dare to even download MS, others who play 2333+ hours a day, others who take the time to write a guide, and most who are somewhere in between.

Going into MS you know what the graphics are, and some of the things you may do. Personally meeting people on MS is like a fantasy. Then getting to a higher lv, you can help people and do many more things. Many of you limit yourselves to grinding. For instance...

A few of my guild mates got bored, and played a trick on me, that was very unique in my opinion, and I played it cool and we laughed it off in the end.

Another time a guy came up to the mountain in the highest point of Perion and asked me for advice. I was laid back in my chair getting a tan, and then off the top of my head me and my sly character gave him like 20 guidelines to follow, and he got really psyched, and it was like a filmark moment to me. I felt to that player like what the rodent was to the TMNT.

I told some funni stories to my guild mates about my life too, like the time I was 11 and I got drunk on a unique brand of energy drinks in San Fran, and they thought it was hilarious. I got close to another of my Guild mates, and he was dealing with problems at home like pot, getting drunk, and s3x. All temptations he shouldn't buy into and we got along better kinda like brothers.

I'm chock full of stories. You've heard only a small fraction of what I've been through in only 4days.

I have a lot more to say, but Ill move on to other things at the moment.

Having fun in a game is all about getting creative. Thinking outside the box, and doing the right thing. MMORPG is a wonderful sight that acknowledges many MMORPG, but too many people judge too harshly of the bat.

There is a lot to get into on MS, and many wonderful people to meet. Those who stick with MS in the long run don't think about it being boring or a waste of time. They enjoy every second of it.

WHAT'S IT MATTER HOW FAST YOU LV??

Let me explain to you what I mean...

In game A you can get to lv 1000 in one day after three hours of playing humbly and the cap is lv 1000000. After lv 500000 lets say the curve becomes a little more steep and it takes longer to lv.

In game B you can get to lv 10 in three hours. The lv cap is lv 200. After lv 25 the lving curve is a little steep for some players.

In game C you can get to lv 25 in three hours, the cap is lv100. After lv 40 the lving curve becomes very steep.

Now what is the similiarity between these three games? What is my point? IT'S NOT HOW MUCH YOU LV!!! Everyone has the option to play for the same amount of time. What matters is how you lv! People who say grinding is the problem, just don't like grinding, and thankfully nobody does, and MS isn't as centered around that as most would think.

I have said this before and I will say this again...

I've played at least a quarter of ALL F2P.

But i enjoy most of my time out of all those, including the 3-d ones, in MS. And that's me in particular.

Now let me recommend to all of you on what you should have depending on your playing style...

Magician: If your into being powerful, and enjoy the fun graphic animations. Your willing to put up with buying MP Pots. If it's something your into go 4 IT!

Warrior: Warriors get an AOE Skill in there first job class. This is unique only to warriors. Altho people may be discouraged that they don't have any long distance attacks the Aoe skill is well worth it. Personally i picked this class, because of the many guides i read and after weighing the pros and cons this was my pick. But again that is not to say every other class isn't just as valuable.

Thief: They have stealthy techniques, good aim, moderate strength, long-distance attacks, somewhat moderate to mediocore hp, and a nice look. They are hard to train, but well worth it, it that's what your into.

Bowman: Awww... Now the Bowman! LongDistance and AMAZING AIM, good attack, and not much I know about this class, but that's just as valuable as every other class.

Now all the classes are balanced. If they where not everyone would pick the best one. Everyone has there advantages and strong points at different times.

The Fastest Way to lv is too do KPQ, sell the items you get there in the FM/FMT(Free Market) and then buy potions and w/e else you need and do quests.

The best way to meet people is too go to channel 1 in Kerning or Heneseys or anywhere else and chat it UP!! Altho you can meet people virtually anywhere.

Get involved in A GUILDDD!!!!!! You have tooo, and find a good one too, because that's one of the most important partz to playing. Have a good time, and be a good person. Pick players up when they need your help, and never stop trying.

Don't play because I make the game sound good, and others make it sound bad. Do or don't play because you have took into consideration the opinions of everyone and your own judgement and therefore came to a decision.

Overall: MS is~~~ what we make it.

Everysingle one. If you want to give it another chance or get a good fresh, give me a howler. I would love to hear from you and talk to you in "person", as a matter of speaking. =]

Version: North American~(AkA)~MapleStory Global

Server:Kradia

Ign:NeoViro

G'bye 4now 2all of you lost puppies out there!~~!~~!~~!

Edit::Lol, I changed the title from Review&Rant to Rant&Review... Sorry it felt necessary!haha