Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for clan

mahierl2005mahierl2005 Member UncommonPosts: 94

I played when this game very firstly came out. It was pretty cool but not polished enough for my liking. Now I'm giving it another shot, as I always do with mmo's, because WoW is just getting to be the most absolute waste of time I have ever been involved with. So, who has clans that I can join? Active, please. this is important to me because I game alot :) Heck if you use TS or Vent, thats even better!!! This games community is almost non existent, so I'd like to see if anyone out there has actually tried to put a nice community of players together.

Thanks!

Marshall

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

The best way to find a clan is not from a post on a message board (I made that mistake twice), but to see what clan people belong to that are active in the game when you play.

That way, you know there will be people online, playing, when you are online playing, not just them sitting on the beach AFKing 24 hours a day.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• gurahl99gurahl99 Member Posts: 8

What server are you playign on?  I can make a recommendation on a clan to pursue form any of them based on your level and which world you are on.  Just let me know and i'll see about pointing you in the right direction.