Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wish UO would be re-made with new graphics

2»

Comments

• Tyres100Tyres100 Member Posts: 704
    Originally posted by Rebn77

Originally posted by Tyres100

I know I was there at E3 when I seen it. Had to dig this up to show some of the elements of the game. Wish it was a live game. www.youtube.com/watch

Yeah, two canceled Ultima MMOs :(

UO2 then UX:O.

But then again UX:O wasn't really a UO sequel, it was Part 10 in the Ultima Series and actually had more in common with WoW. It didn't offer the freedom that UO did.

www.youtube.com/watch

Looks like someone went to work developing a 3D version of UO:

www.youtube.com/watch

WOW I never seen that second link, looks amazing. I would like to see housing in UO 3d, wonder if the public will be able to play that when it is done. I would play in a heartbeat. Thanks for the add.

Who let you in the VIP section?

• talismen351talismen351 Member Posts: 1,124
    Originally posted by Rebn77

Looks like someone went to work developing a 3D version of UO:
    www.youtube.com/watch

By the looks of it...UO devs shoulda had these guys makin the kingdom reborn client....

• sabutai22sabutai22 Member Posts: 262
    Originally posted by Therapy

I have been playing MMO's since hmmmm can't remember. Guess old age is finally catching up with me. Anyway I always wished that UO would always be remade or at least have a sequal to it with enhanced graphics and such. Was just wondering if anyone else here ever felt the same way?

Agreed if UO would upgrade their graphics to current technology i.e. DX10 and what not, i would and i know many from my old guild would go back without a 2nd thought.

• rmk70rmk70 Member UncommonPosts: 408

have to agree. if UO had a real face lift and went back to an older client version (pre tram) i'd be all over it in a heartbeat.