Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warning signs

hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

The warning signs about funcom and aoc were out there its just a shame nobody listened due to rapid fanboism.

Comments

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

The OP author  is a great example of a hired account.

Of his 152 posts, All are specifically anti-Funcom. He hasnt posted about anything else. I mean, even I , on occasion would post something about Warcraft, daoc, ....something. Not him. The account was created on June 13 soon after the release of AoC. Since that time, 152 posts of "I hate AoC/Funcom/AO ... Its easy to take a look for yourself.

Proof is in his profile.

: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/userPosts/888349/page/15

I am having fun now delving into some of the numerous "I hate AoC and everything Funcom" posters. I find similar patterns. The Failcom logo is a good hint.

My question is How much do you get paid? If the Pay is good enough, I may even join.

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

Originally posted by Czzarre
    The OP author  is a great example of a hired account.
    Of his 152 posts, All are specifically anti-Funcom. He hasnt posted about anything else. I mean, even I , on occasion would post something about Warcraft, daoc, ....something. Not him. The account was created on June 13 soon after the release of AoC. Since that time, 152 posts of "I hate AoC/Funcom/AO ... Its easy to take a look for yourself.
    Proof is in his profile.
    : http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/userPosts/888349/page/15

I am having fun now delving into some of the numerous "I hate AoC and everything Funcom" posters. I find similar patterns. The Failcom logo is a good hint.
    My question is How much do you get paid? If the Pay is good enough, I may even join.
    I wish I did get paid... You are one paranoid guy! Should I put on a tinfoil hat? Maybe you should relook in my profile it seems you missed like a dozen posts on other topics. Maybe checking page 14 of my profile is beyond your grasp.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• hobo9766hobo9766 Member UncommonPosts: 457

Funcom was also very reluctant when it came to having open beta as well. Of course we know now we are paying testers.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by hobo9766

The warning signs about funcom and aoc were out there its just a shame nobody listened due to rapid fanboism.

It's better people find out for themself whether they like something or not , If spending the money is a risk to you , You shouldn't be buying it in the first place. Deciding to purchase a product has nothing to do with "Rabid' fanboism , And everything to do with personal interest.Using your logic, I was a fanboi of every product I purchased but ended up not liking.

Personally: I didn't follow AOC at all through Beta , Read a few reviews they all said the game was decent ,I bought it thought it was Okay , Got bored and cancelled. Hell look at some of the most vocal haters here , Their launch day posts are full of praise, Now not so much , I guess they are "Fanboi's" as well. (Fanboi) <------Jebuss why won't that term just die.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• UnfinishedUnfinished Member Posts: 881

Yup Age of Conan was the Blind Date with the sore on her lip, and we still all went out on a second date.

We all learned a valuable lesson, it just wasnt worth $50-90 to learn.

• kastakasta Member Posts: 512

Come on, guys, just look all the advertising Funcom buys on this site.  The whole background was AoC for a couple weeks.  If you can't earn a good review you can buy one.

This discussion has been closed.