Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade and Soul-New game from NC Soft!

alin1209alin1209 Member UncommonPosts: 61

Sory if this may be out of date,old but i just finde it.This game looks amazing from the game play video.

http://aion.curse.com/articles/details/12334/

Better quality video can be found here:

http://www.gameblog.fr/news_5689_blade-and-soul-le-mmo-petite-culotte

I have noo words!!!

Edited for the second link.

Comments

• suu141suu141 Member Posts: 249

Looks interesting. It's a Soul Calibur type game play made into a MMO. Unfortunately, CBT doesn't start until the end of next year so you're looking at a 2010-2011 release date. . .

Ugh. It's bad enough having to wait 6 months for Aion to come out *sobs*

"When you're born you're naked, when you die you're naked again, and in-between all we do is work, eat, and play MMOs." ~Forum Warrior #141

• alkennjoialkennjoi Member Posts: 101

yes indeed this is extreemly OMFG material.  Its format is just begging to be made for the console however, and I just hope it will coem out for PC as well.  The way things are dumbed down and made for profit these days, i will believe it when I see it.

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

The game looks pretty badass, hope the gameplay is good.

• MyskMysk Member Posts: 982

Brutal, but very cool video.  Looks promising.

Also, I enjoy the fun things that NCSoft puts at the end of their videos.

• suu141suu141 Member Posts: 249
    Originally posted by alkennjoi

yes indeed this is extreemly OMFG material.  Its format is just begging to be made for the console however, and I just hope it will coem out for PC as well.  The way things are dumbed down and made for profit these days, i will believe it when I see it.

This was supposedly a PS3 only title but, NCSoft decided to go with PC and PS3, PC out first. Eh, money makes the world go 'round.

"When you're born you're naked, when you die you're naked again, and in-between all we do is work, eat, and play MMOs." ~Forum Warrior #141