Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so how will this play?

zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

i know this will have OB for i guess US  now, but ive seen videos on youtube. so can anyone who knows stuff about this game tell me...well will this game (as intresting as it looks for  free game) will it be another game thats just a free simple minded asian i guess u would say "grind fest" . well personaly i dont mind grind too much but i hate all these cheaply done free games. 

my main question is this. 1) will it be another one of those games? and will it be a more group game or another solo fest?

Comments

• CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923

Not sure but if i was to ask 2 questions they would be the same, i myself dont mine grind that much so long as it is party based, i hate nothing more in an mmo than to spend 90% of my time soloing.

1 thing i know from what i have seen is that it is not going to be a fast paced game from the Combat vids i have seen so this may turn a few ppl off.

Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
  • zanfirezanfire Member UncommonPosts: 969

honestly i dont even mind slow pace either..hell i played FFXI for over 2 years..its somthing that im already used to. but yah i cant stand all these solo fest games that CONSTANTLY keep flooding the market. thats why i need to keep asking this. honestly i want another FFXI or oldschool EQ/EQOA were theres alot of emphsis on group stuff, i never feel like im part of a community otherwise.

• Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529
    Originally posted by charlizd

Not sure but if i was to ask 2 questions they would be the same, i myself dont mine grind that much so long as it is party based, i hate nothing more in an mmo than to spend 90% of my time soloing.
    1 thing i know from what i have seen is that it is not going to be a fast paced game from the Combat vids i have seen so this may turn a few ppl off.

It's very early on in development, so I'm guessing the combat will speed up as time goes on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!

• breadm1xbreadm1x Member UncommonPosts: 374

Play ? it will not.

Its german and even the register stuff on the site is bugged.

Same germans who made a P2P version of Voyage century online and called bountybay online, and asked 12 Euro's a month for it.

See that its free now since moost switched to the "FREE" english version.

Dont waste your time. just another asian mmo snatched by a german company to make some fast cash.

If u are capable of regestering expect lotsa "junk" email in a strange language called "German"...

And please dont make comments about them having to do anything with "development" its called "translation"

BTW i cant register for it, my acc has been banned after suing them for spam ROTFL :P

• AndhoraAndhora Member Posts: 13

@ Brad ... your answer is so stupid. Why not wait for the Beta, and hey its free2play...

• ChelvieChelvie Member UncommonPosts: 29

Such negativity, actually tried out the Chinese version, not much of a grindfest.  It's notable that levels take longer as most games do if you try to grind it out, but quests, they really rake in the exp and there is no shortage of them.  600 quests go quite a long ways.