Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World War III

GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519

http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-pipeline-war-russian-bear-goes-for-wests-jugular.html

welcome to the next world war people. Bush and his loyal band of misfits will have this country burn before he leaves office.

Also Georgia attacked first Russia responded by the way people. And this conflict is either a diversion to keep our minds away from a Pre-emptive attack on Iran or a way for the government to see russias might.

Comments

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519

and heres kind of a conspiracy theory but if it happens you all know.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-fears-staged-iran-pretext-could-bring-national-draft.html

• Varlok91Varlok91 Member Posts: 396
    Originally posted by Goldknyght

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-paul-fears-staged-iran-pretext-could-bring-national-draft.html

Conspiracy theories are great ways to establish credability.

--------------------------------
    Desktop - AMD 8450 Tri Core, 3 gigs of DDR2 800 RAM, ATI HD 3200 Graphics, Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
    Laptop (Dell Latitude E6400) - Intel P8400, 2 GIGs of RAM, Intel X4500, Windows XP Professional

Originally posted by Varlok91

Originally posted by Goldknyght

Conspiracy theories are great ways to establish credability.

that was just for that link enstien hints why i said it. You are BLIND!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/10/us.russia.georgia/index.html#cnnSTCText

Georgia wants Us to help them after they invaded and did a bloody sneak attack. This will start world war 3 people and the fact that you want to say i need credability means you are blind and dont see the impending global confict with the west vs russia and or iran.

edit: and if you do not know russia said they will destory any one who attempts to help the georgians fight in georgia and the good ole us is shipping in 2000 troops on OUR PLANES which will more then likely get shot down and start the war.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-backs-georgia-in-caspian-oil-pipeline-battle-with-russia.html

Isreal is backing georgia. And John McCain wants us to back georgia aswell and this is by far the melting pot and i cant believe no one is saying anything about this.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Georgia did not invade. Georgia was attempting to reclaim territory. Get the facts straight.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by Dekron

Georgia did not invade. Georgia was attempting to reclaim territory. Get the facts straight.

Also, Ossetian separatist had set off an IDE that killed 6 Georgian soldiers and wounded many others causing the Georgians to defend themselves.    They were trying to take out the people who had set off the IDE with rockets.(bad choice - yes) and some of those rockets hit Russian peace keepers stationed in South Ossetia.   This brought a response, from the Russians, which in turn caused the Georgians to make a move on the capitol of South Osseita which in turn brought the Russian troops down from the north.

Was this all planned?  Some say it was.   Russia has been massing troops north of South Ossetia for a couple of months now.    All they needed was an excuse.   They waited until the night of the Olympics when thew worlds attention was focused on Beijing.  

I will repeat what I said earlier.  This isn't about Russia defending its people in the region.   It is about Russia regaining control of the area...not just South Ossetia....but all of Georgia.    Watch....Russia will not stop until they have done this.   They do not, do not want Georgia to be a part of NATO.    They will do whatever it takes to stop that and they are doing just that.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Its quite possible this will be another WW, can only wait and see.

Hopefully not of course.

• SioBabbleSioBabble Member Posts: 2,803

The situation is a bit more complex than even that assertion.  Georgia wasn't "reclaiming" territory, it was asserting its sovereignty there. Georgia sent troops in after South Ossetian separatists (undoubtedly financed and supported by Moscow) became more active.  The Russians responded by invading South Ossetia, which is Georgian territory, but the inhabitants consider themselves to be Russians.

Now, here's the thing: the Russians were well prepared to counter the Georgian move in South Ossetia.  So this has been building for some time.

The biggest mistake the Georgians made was relying on the word of the deserting coward that he'd back them.  The Georgians have been left hanging as the Russians have called the deserting coward's bluff and are set on "punishing" the Georgians for asserting their sovereignty in South Ossetia and also in Abkhazia, another Georgian province with a high number of ethnic Russians living there who would prefer to be a part of Russia.

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi

last time i checked they did but hey defend the georgians.

Originally posted by Teala

Also, Ossetian separatist had set off an IDE that killed 6 Georgian soldiers and wounded many others causing the Georgians to defend themselves.    They were trying to take out the people who had set off the IDE with rockets.(bad choice - yes) and some of those rockets hit Russian peace keepers stationed in South Ossetia.   This brought a response, from the Russians, which in turn caused the Georgians to make a move on the capitol of South Osseita which in turn brought the Russian troops down from the north.

Was this all planned?  Some say it was.   Russia has been massing troops north of South Ossetia for a couple of months now.    All they needed was an excuse.   They waited until the night of the Olympics when thew worlds attention was focused on Beijing.  

I will repeat what I said earlier.  This isn't about Russia defending its people in the region.   It is about Russia regaining control of the area...not just South Ossetia....but all of Georgia.    Watch....Russia will not stop until they have done this.   They do not, do not want Georgia to be a part of NATO.    They will do whatever it takes to stop that and they are doing just that.

i will repeat aswell georgia attacked first. If you give russia a excuse they will act on it period. the fact that they attacked on the night of the olympics mean it was a planed sneak attack on the capitol by georgians. russia has the right to take over georgia now regardless.

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

how in the fuck did george bush get dragged into this?

the dark knight strikes again!

and i tend to avoid discussing topics with people who use !!! to drive their frustrations via text, on a forum.

settle down, have a cup of chillout...and look at the world without those 'hate bush goggles' that alot of people find fashionable these days.

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

• gizma99kgizma99k Member Posts: 239

Goldknyght,

I don't think Russia has the right to invade Georgia. Georgia was simply trying to regain control of one of its own "states". It would be like if Florda tried to become part of Europe and then the U.S. sent in troops to reclaim our state. Would you honestly expect Europe to also invade Florda to try and claim it as theirs? That doesn't make any sense! South Ossetia is part of Georgia not Russia...

Originally posted by bluberryhaze

how in the fuck did george bush get dragged into this?
    the dark knight strikes again!
    and i tend to avoid discussing topics with people who use !!! to drive their frustrations via text, on a forum.
    settle down, have a cup of chillout...and look at the world without those 'hate bush goggles' that alot of people find fashionable these days.

WTF are you talking about? Bush got dragged into this because he will be the deciding factor on if the US enters this conflict demanded russia to cease fire. What do you think he is going to do? He invaded Iraq claiming there were WMD's but none were found and the american people are like oh..oh..oh well we fighting terrorism now. No its a known fact 9/11 was done by Saudi's but you dont see us invading there country do you. Remember to try and think before you talk because its apperantly beyond you capablities because you think someone is releasing there frustrations in the thread. This is just a informative thread letting people know that this conflict has the potintial to start WW3. Russia isn't going to back down and you put American mentality to not back down either this will ultimatly lead to a war. West backs Georgia and we shouldn't be. They started the fight let them deal with it.

Originally posted by gizma99k

Goldknyght,
    I don't think Russia has the right to invade Georgia. Georgia was simply trying to regain control of one of its own "states". It would be like if Florda tried to become part of Europe and then the U.S. sent in troops to reclaim our state. Would you honestly expect Europe to also invade Florda to try and claim it as theirs? That doesn't make any sense! South Ossetia is part of Georgia not Russia...

so when you take your territory back you commit genocide on your own people. Georgian army went door to door killing and burning people alive not russia.

i wonder what you expect bush to say?

of course the US president has to say something regarding this problem. it has the potential of real disaster. the US is part of the world, the U.N.. the UN will strike resolutions and publicly condemn this.

you cant keep tying the U.S. hands because of iraq and wmd. you just cant.

take off the goggles and join the world in condeming the bigger army. at least the US had tricked the world with false pretenses of WMD. russia needs to chill out. it really does. bush needs to condemn so does the world.

i wonder what you expect bush to say?
    of course the US president has to say something regarding this problem. it has the potential of real disaster. the US is part of the world, the U.N.. the UN will strike resolutions and publicly condemn this.
    you cant keep tying the U.S. hands because of iraq and wmd. you just cant.
    take off the goggles and join the world in condeming the bigger army. at least the US had tricked the world with false pretenses of WMD. russia needs to chill out. it really does. bush needs to condemn so does the world.

no they dont. Just think if canada decided that buffalo was part of there country and invaded and killed americans that the US response wouldn't be to destroy all of Canada. They killed russians in that territory they had no right to do this. Russia responded they dont need to chill out the people who think they can do whatever they want and get away with these crimes need to chill out. This was a planned attacked russians Knew it was going to happen why they had so many damn troops there. You provoke the Russians and think they arn't going to respond in this matter is ubsurd and utterly retarded way of thinking. Replace the countries and put US in russias postion. You think we wouldnt be invading georgia just like the russians you are Blind, ahh Brain washed, and anything that would mean you have no abilty to use your brain.

i press <enter>

i feel that makes my writing easier on the eyes.

that makes me compassionate towards you.

i love you , man!!!

i press <enter>
    i feel that makes my writing easier on the eyes.
    that makes me compassionate towards you.
    i love you , man!!!

............ Least you know your talents.

hey now. i just disagree with you condemning bush on this matter.

do you prefer the world let russia just take over democrat georgia?

no, of course not. we all must condemn the mightier so they dont get carried away.

no, of course not. we all must condemn the mightier so they dont get carried away.

No i actually think they got themselves into the pickle and if russia takes them over so be it. Don't start nothing wont be nothing. how bout that.

Also i hate this american mentality that we have to protect every democratic nation in the world. If Georgia would of took a democratic approach on this there wouldnt be a conflict. Yet they chose not to and sneaked attacked one of the citys in south ossetia. And you want to defend them and start world war 3 over this? You sir need help! wait nevermind you are just as blind as the rest of america blaming russia so you will sound righteous.

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589

Russia needs to go.

Originally posted by Precusor

Russia needs to go.

Thank you bet you wish you would of left them alone when and if the world goes to war and Spain is hit with a tactical nuke and any other city across the globe aposing russia and its allies.

Lets just put this into perspective people.

Why would you attack and or provoke a superpower? Do you honestly think you are going to win? Do you honestly think the Russians are going to take this and be like yeah ok you killed our people will back off? No morons of the world they won't as any other country in the world if the roles were reversed. Everyone just gots it in there mind that Russia is a bad superpower because of the damn Cold War. You wouldn't be saying to your country leaders to back off another nation if they did the same to you. Be blind, you will be good bullet fodder for the impending conflict.

how about this.

i think...no, i know if george bush took a position that you are taking right now, you would choose opposite.

how correct am i in that assumption?

can i get an AMEN?

hallelujah , sometimes you can find truth in first impressions.

• KurushKurush Member Posts: 1,303

Do you know anything about what you're talking about?  Like do you have any clue at all?  Well, obviously not.  I will tell you the basic details.

First off, South Ossetia is a region of Georgia.  Second, Russia quietly finances, arms, and commands the South Ossetian separatists.  Third, this was started by an assassination of the president of the South Ossetian administration.  There is no possible way on Earth that this would have taken place without Russia ordering it.  The Georgian "sneak attack" that you're referring to was Georgian forces going into Sarabuk after this to clamp down on the separatists.

Lets pretend for a moment that Texas wasn't part of the US.  Lets say Mexico was quietly financing, giving arms to, and directly leading a group of Mexican separatists on the border of Mexico in Texas.  Under their direction, these people kill the mayor of the city and declare independence.  If the governor of Texas sent the Texas Rangers to that city, would that be a sneak attack?  And would Mexico be defending itself if tanks then rolled into that city and warplanes bombed Dallas, even though it was nowhere near it, just to inflict economic harm on Texas?

Anyhow, we've already sold out the Georgians, but not in the way that you think.

Do you know one of the reasons we give Israel so much in the way of weaponry?  Because we also use Israel as a proxy to sell weapons to third parties that America doesn't want to deal with directly.  America -> Israel -> Georgia is how weapons have flowed into that country until now.  Yep, the shipments dried up.  Why?  Backroom deal.  Israel cuts Georgia off in exchange for Russian assurances that they wouldn't sell arms to Iran if Israel decided to take matters into their own hands.  America sold Georgia out on its own in a separate way, but we won't get into that.

This discussion has been closed.