Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NA CE Closed Beta Invites?

Just a bit curious, has anyone from North America whose pre-ordered the Collector's Edition got their invite yet?

Not hassling Mythic or anything, just curious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently Waiting For: Nothing, found my addiction for awhile

Currently Playing: Warhammer Online - Oblivion, Warrior Priest, Averheim; Team Fortress 2

Comments

• syxxsyxx Member Posts: 187

I haven't but there is some americans that post here that have.

• TasTYTasTY Member Posts: 236

Hi, I got my key for *open* beta right away. I attachted the key to my account and when Open Beta, I should get an email.

I have no idea about closed beta, but it should start soon

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926

Yes, some have.

• Phaze7Phaze7 Member Posts: 93

Yes I have a CB invite from the US, check your beta login center account for updates thats where I got the info, I recieved no email so keep checking and good luck.

• JquikJquik Member Posts: 130

I have CB invite in US got it yesterday.

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

Some have and some haven't. I believe the general feeling is that it's Sunday so no invites are going out ATM and that checking the Beta Center Login is the best way to confirm rather than assuming you'll get an email.

• oblivionateoblivionate Member Posts: 224
    Originally posted by Digna

Some have and some haven't. I believe the general feeling is that it's Sunday so no invites are going out ATM and that checking the Beta Center Login is the best way to confirm rather than assuming you'll get an email.

I check the beta center religiously, so no worries.

However, I did have an Amazon Collector's Edition pre-order; considering a multitude of people who got CB CE invites yesterday were Amazon pre-orders, it does worry me a bit, but I'll be patient.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Playing: Warhammer Online - Oblivion, Warrior Priest, Averheim; Team Fortress 2

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

People need to check the forums before they make threads. 

Lets add this to the other 100+ "Warhammer CE pre-order" discussions going on.

• oblivionateoblivionate Member Posts: 224
    Originally posted by TheHavok

People need to check the forums before they make threads. 
    Lets add this to the other 100+ "Warhammer CE pre-order" discussions going on.

Just wanted to see how many people from MMORPG.com got their closed beta invites.

Relax; I promise this thread won't take up all of their bandwidth.

• apple1makapple1mak Member Posts: 23

I actually orded a SE but got a CE code and yes i got the closed beta invite.

• TormentorQCTormentorQC Member Posts: 9

I got my CE CB invite downloaded everything

patched everything but i can`t get it to pass authentication !!

do i need to wait for OB ... ?

i think it was a way to get the files before OB...

You need to wait until the servers are  up.......................

You can check the status of the ones you have access to on the Beta Center Login page.

• TormentorQCTormentorQC Member Posts: 9

you saved my day...

i was looking on the master account thingy

guess i`ll have to wait...

Many folks are waiting with you, mate and wanting to play just as much.

No worries.