Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retro RS Gone - Retro Player Gone.

Wildman2121Wildman2121 Member Posts: 90

Please dont think this is a thread from a hater of RuneScape. RS was the first MMO I played and Ive played it for 3 years about. I personnaly loved the old graphics and the old way things worked. The PvP system was great (the old wilderness) The trade system was just fine, and to be perfectly honest..I loved the bots in RS. Its what made RuneScape..RuneScape 

But with all the new updates..its time for me to quit the game. It not that it has gotten old..its just changed to much. The new trade system is...blah..Im not saying their purpose was bad, im just saying the update was...horrible. Taking out the Wilderness..Well..I dont really mind Bounty Hunter, but the old Wilderness was good old, retro style PvP. And the new Graphics..I know they reseble the old ones, but the old ones are also what made RuneScape, Runescape. The Grand Exchange I like..but I love how World 1 and 2 were always packed with players selling their items with possible scammers lerking about. RuneScape has just changed to much. Im a retro player and its time for me to quit the game. I dont mind all the new updates, but Retro RuneScape just was the best.