Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Requesting for 1 Guild Wars serial code.

xFatalisxFatalis Member Posts: 2

Hi and I'm Fatalis.

I'm gonna play Guild Wars because it looks very cool, nice and unique gameplay than other MMORPGs out there. I'm just underaged so I didn't have a credit card, and my country here doesn't sell Guild Wars (don't know about other states though). So I'm looking for 1 Guild Wars serial code/ buddy key/ trial (Nightfall/Factions/etc.) if you guys have 1.

I apologise if I do something wrong but I really want to play this nice game :)

Thank you if someone is too kind to give 1 Guild Wars code :)

Comments

• SecromSecrom Member Posts: 318

Hi and welcome.

I see a few issues with your request:

1. I wouldn't put my email adress for all to see, ask someone to send you a private message instead. No risk of getting spammed.

2. If you can't buy a full key, a trial will not do you any good in the long run, since your account won't be accessible when the trial expires (14 days max or 10 hours of gameplay if I remember well).

So my advice: edit your post to remove your email, and make sure you can purchase a game key somehow, e.g. ask your parents. For more info and a price listing of the online store, see the official wiki here: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Store

I think that $20 for Prophecies (the original Guild Wars campaign) is what you would expect from a boxed version these days. Although a retail Platinum Edition (Prophecies + Eye of the North expansion) would give you more bang for your buck :)

Do you know why the game isn't available in your country? No distributors for NCSoft products?

• erandurerandur Member Posts: 727

They don't sell Guild Wars? It even reached Iraq... :) But I think it is quite risky to ask somebody to buy it for you. Are you sure you can't get somebody you know in real-life to buy it for you (with credit card or PayPal)?

You know it, the best way to realize your dreams is waking up and start moving, never lose hope and always keep up.

• Fatal_ReduxFatal_Redux Member Posts: 23

You could buy it over the internet and have them ship it to you... Don't buy from some random store that you don't know is credible, buy from Best Buy or something... Where do you live that they don't have it, by the way? I doubt you live in a fourth dimension, so I'm sure they have to have it somewhere.

• xFatalisxFatalis Member Posts: 2

Thank you guys for the comments :)

My reply here is yeah my country here (I live in Malaysia :o) doesn't sell Guild Wars, I'm underaged thats why I don't own a credit card.. And my parents wouldn't buy for me thru internet, except there is in a store for a reasonable price

• SecromSecrom Member Posts: 318

Guild Wars sure is available in Malaysia, a quick Google search returned a few hits about Malaysian guilds being featured on the Guild Wars website, as well as this company www.pcgame.com.my having most boxes in stock (though I'm not sure their prices are that great, RM 149 is close to $45 if I got that right...).

Not saying you're lying or anything :P though it might be worth looking around a bit more.

• ZombiePopZombiePop Member Posts: 4

You are a very lucky person for posting that here. You would have gotten flamed bigtime on other forums

But anyway. Look them up on ebay, or even better amazon.com