Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$30 back from a free game?

CardioesCardioes Member Posts: 25

GamesCampus sent this out in an email. How many "unsatisfied" do you think they will have?

"GamesCampus is certain that players will be satisfied with their Asda Story games experience, so much so, that we are staking money on it! If, for some insane reason, Asda Story doesn’t meet your expectation, we are willing to compensate you with $30 USD! Try the challenge! Play Asda Story today! Simply click here to see the further details! 

Besides our Fun Guaranteed Event, you will also have the chance of winning a Nintendo Wii, Apple iPod, Microsoft XBox 360, earphones, or campus cash!  Do I have your attention? Click hereto see all the juicy details! 

Comments

• LiddokunLiddokun Member UncommonPosts: 1,665

Read the fine print tho. You need to grind to lvl 40 before the end of the promo and if indeed you qualify for the $30.00 they will permanently delete your lvl 40 character.

• Rebn77Rebn77 Member Posts: 321

Eh, Age of Conan cost me an arm and a leg ... it ended up sucking so bad I deleted my level 76 ... and Funcom didn't give me anything.

So ... this should be a cake walk .

• tenjobiwatenjobiwa Member Posts: 6

I doubt if you can get cash from this game..

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

yeah most likely a korean grind fest where level 40 is rather difficult to obtain, and they count on your time invested at that point (upwards of a 100 hours probably) being worth more than the 30.