Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

server population EU? eeeh?

prime time, 14 people online? fourteen?  how come I've heard a lot about DAoC coming back etc while the servers are deserted? Germans servers where around 700, thats  686 players more then on the UK server, but too bad my german is horrible? Where is the rest of the playerbase? Am I missing something here?

Playing EVE Online

(PM me for the EVE 21-day trial program)

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Most of the European people came over to the North American servers.  Last time I played I found plenty of people from Italy and Norway and stuff.  The NA servers have more people on them.  If you want to play I suggest you try those.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• roodbwoyroodbwoy Member Posts: 120
    Originally posted by Illius

Most of the European people came over to the North American servers.  Last time I played I found plenty of people from Italy and Norway and stuff.  The NA servers have more people on them.  If you want to play I suggest you try those.

I just did , nearly 1300 people online and saw some people in nubish area :-) thanks! can't wait to fire my long bow in RvR :-)

Playing EVE Online

(PM me for the EVE 21-day trial program)