Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF new home!

Hi fellow mmorpg-addicts!

My first real mmorpg was DAoC, it was the best experience I ever had, I was immersed, I was impressed, I was confused, I never had this feeling again after I decided to quit somewhere in 2002/3. I never played DAoC that long for reasons I forgot. (one of that was my disability to express myself in proper english, i was a bit younger)

I played numerous MMORPG's after DAoC, SWG (loved it till NGE/CU), AC (loved it), WoW (loved it till TBC), EVE (still playing it), EQII and many more. But none of these games grasped me as the original DAoC, the first RvR battle I had was the most thrilling online experience I ever had, the first time in the RvR enabled dungeon (forgot the name) was intense, I remember I logged out in the dungeon, logged back in the other day when midgard controlled it and found a enemy player standing before me one hitting me with some strange spell :-) I loved it!

and I want to get back, I've heard about graphic updates which make the game look more of this time and I heard about RvR updates, PvE updates and that the game is rolling well!

I am going to download the EU trial tonight and hopefully start my very first toon again, but I am kinda worried, won't the servers be dead in lowish area's? that means I am kinda missing out on low lvl dungeons (which I remember to love!) and what about the server population, is it still active or will I be alone in most area's and not be able to do dungeons/rvr because of the lack of players?

If there is someone who can give me some info about this or willing to give advice or even willing to take me in their guild it would be highly apreciated!!

Cheers!

Erik

Playing EVE Online

(PM me for the EVE 21-day trial program)