Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you register for an account? Is this game done?

bomjbomj Member UncommonPosts: 184

Yesterday I saw a 14 day free trail offer.  I downloaded the game. Registered for and EA account and then could not use the code that came with the trial offer.  I called support and they said the free trials arent working.

Today I got bored, so I decided to download and buy the game.  I download from file planet and then try to register for an account, but there is no selection for Kingdom Reborn.  I select the option if there is no selection and there is something Ultima but not kingdom reborn.  I call 2 agents and they cannot provide any help. 

I look at best buy and game stop for purchase and none available.

OMG I am one persistent MF!

I am ready to give up unless someone can give me a simple solution.

Is this game being phased out?

Help

Comments

• obiiobii Member UncommonPosts: 804

I would advise a chargeback of what you bought if you bought it from the ea store.

The ML client the sell there is outdated and the newer one 9th age is not sold directly from ea. But if you look you can get it under $20 in some shops.

Seemingly UO has a heavy duping period (rumours say there are 6 duping methods about) and quite some people get banned.

Events are slow and phasing out is a nice description of what is happening.

• obiiobii Member UncommonPosts: 804

A further explaination

KR is just the new client of UO, not a new game. KR looks a bit nicer (some claim) than the old client, but is way buggier and demanding on systems.

But KR and old client work with all expansions.

• MaeEyeMaeEye Member UncommonPosts: 1,106

ultima-registration.com

You don't register KR, it's a free patch.

/played-mmorpgs

Total time played: 9125 Days, 21 Hours, 29 Minutes, 27 Seconds
    Time played this level: 39 Days, 1 Hour, 24 Minutes, 5 Seconds