Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please read before you judge this Game.Wokf is Hot!Play it Now!

Hey everyone my name is Heroas in Wokf im trying to get as many people as possible to play this game im currently working on my GS rank. You'll love this game because its full of nice spots and graphics. Its also one he best pvp games out there well have another patch on Monday announcing the Final for this Game If you play it now youll love it Atm im a lvl 61 Staff Trying to support this game and get it promoted into the Top rank of all mmorpg games.This game also has one of the best anime character you will ever see and has about 7 class Fan,Spear,Staff,Broadsword,Sword,Hook,Fist.This game is also one of the best games you will ever play because the wokf community is very healthy and has many players.But we need you to make sure wokf is rank the top and has more people then any other mmorpg game and is stable. Thank you for reading my Intro I hope to meet you in Wokf Bye.

Comments

• maacaaviityymaacaaviityy Member UncommonPosts: 127

Bad graphics, bad gameplay, bad community and the GM's abuse their powers, have fun.

• zoecaizoecai Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by maacaaviityy

Bad graphics, bad gameplay, bad community and the GM's abuse their powers, have fun.

It's not ture. Every game has the advantages and disadvantages. It's why so many games exist in the world. That's funny.

• DrakolusDrakolus Member UncommonPosts: 134

Wall of text critically strikes you eliminating your desire to read and learn about this game.

• alanongalanong Member Posts: 2

Too many things to write about, so i will summarize in two words.

Crappy game.

• StormdemonStormdemon Member UncommonPosts: 5

I like to defend this game. I have been tried some mmorpg, I liked most the 9dragons. But the acclaim filled up the screen lot of ad, its unpalatable. In this game I found good community and good guilds (schools), interesting styles, lot of armors and clothes, hidden skills and a lot of quests. The GM's are helpful, when I was asking someting, they always replied. But  yes, as every other game, it has weak and strong side.

• EmotionXEmotionX Member Posts: 1

A cool thing in this game is the PvP Arena it's awesome. Sometimes I stay hours in the arena.