Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help!!! need assistance with the game!

All right,i installed Myth wars online like two weeks ago,then quit and tried TOP,i didnt quite like it so i decided to come back to MWO,ok the problem is,once i log in,i get disconnected from the server every 10-12 ,minutes! its really annoying and it has made me log-off every 6 mins or so to avoid disconnection,but i really want to play this game well! can anybody tell me whats the problem and how do i fix it? (i installed patches but it doesnt fix the problem,please respond )

If you lol at this,your sense of humor has gotta be on the ground O_o

Comments

• TragenshavTragenshav Member Posts: 8

If you are using Vista then it is in the security settins somewhere. I have heard several people complain about this but I don't know a fix. Best bet is to use live support from the website.

If your using XP there shouldn't be any problem at all. It runs on my comp just fine. As I don't know what third party programs you have installed for security and I don't know what OS your on the best advice I can give is to work with live support. Hope you get it fixed and see ya in game.

Reality TV, no winners or Loosers, just inane crap that kills brain cells.