Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem downloading trail

jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

Well i have a problem downloading the 14 day free trail, namely every different download location i go to(filefront ,boomtown, gamershell ect ect ) i get the same problem...after 7 percent of downloading it just stops..i even tried downloading using different download managers including xfireIs this a known issue ..happened to anyone here , if so is there a work around?

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

There have been people now and then that said they had problems downloading.  I'd suggest you go to the Camelot Herald and go to the support section and just send them an email. If anybody can help you I'm sure they could.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• I just downloaded it from Fileplanet twice in the last week.  Once for laptop and once for desktop, worked both times.