Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Halo 3 PISSES ME OFF!

Alright I finally rank up to 35 and im a single star (whatever that stand for i dont know). Then i get bored and go back to COD4 to realize THOSE GAME STYLES ARE NOTHING ALIKE! My kill death ratio went from 1.4 to 1 wtf is this. The game style in halo is stupid!

Comments

• Runny123Runny123 Member Posts: 177

Yeah, Halo is a horrible game. But everyone is still like. "LOL I LIEK HALO I KAN OWN U NUBZ"

Irritating.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

I dont get why people think Halo sucks so much. Its a pretty good game with just a different style of fps then CoD4.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• tvalentinetvalentine Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,216

COD4 > Hello kitty > forced to watch telletubbies > read troll posts on this forum > halo 3

I dont like halo 3 multiplayer. Because it takes no skill imo.

Playing: EVE Online
    Favorite MMOs: WoW, SWG Pre-cu, Lineage 2, UO, EQ, EVE online
    Looking forward to: Archeage, Kingdom Under Fire 2
    KUF2's Official Website - http://www.kufii.com/ENG/ -

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Are you kidding me man? I mean Halo 3 is alright to me, but I can switch from 2 to 3 different games and make adjustments within 1 to 2 fights. I mean it's all in your mind when it comes to playing multiplayer games. For H3 I would always have to re-adjust. With Lost Planet and COD4, after one or two games it got right back to me. Don't blame H3 because you lost skills in COD4. You know they are two different games.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Halo 3 online gameplay comes down to one of three different things:

1:  circle straffing and getting closer to one another until one person melee's, whoever has the better internet connection wins

2:  Getting killed by a corner camper who is crouching in a corner to avoid radar detection

3:  Getting owned by a battle rifle from across the level..a battle rifle with a giant circle of a site that allows for way too much room for error on the part of the shooter (read:  Skillless weapon)

Call of Duty 4 is a better game, and this is coming from someone who nearly maxed out his skill level in Halo 3

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Halo 1 was the best game. The squeals are all rubbish.

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863
    Originally posted by AzurePrower

Halo 1 was the best game. The squeals are all rubbish.

Lol you said squeals.

O_o o_O