Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Installation

ArzhAngelArzhAngel Member Posts: 427

Hey there..

Well im kind of bord atm, of the games out there.

So, i wanted to start COH/COV whit a few of my friends. But i have this problem.

I started buy activating my old acc, installing it, but when i have done that, and start up the game all it shows on my screen is the loading icorn, but nothing happens. The i tryd a 14days trial, becuse i was thinking maby my old version had a bug or something, but samething happend here.

I have lookd at my firewall, and anti virus, if it blocked something, but it dont seem like it. So i was thinking maby some one els out there have had the same problem. And know what to do ?

Comments

• AmarsirAmarsir Member UncommonPosts: 703

I don't understand how far you got. The loading icon? That comes before you log in, so you're not using any account yet let alone old vs trial.

First advice is going to be uninstalling everything and doing a clean install. Go here:

ftp://client.coh.com/US/

to get the updater, and run that after you've cleaned out the existing setup. It'll probalby take a few hours, but better than sitting on a broken install. And it should work fine after that.

Plan B would be to go to the official tech forum

http://boards.cityofheroes.com/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=technical

and post your information as completely as possible.

Currently playing:
    DC Universe
    Planetside 2
    Magic Online
    Simunomics, the Massive Multiplayer Economic Simulation Game. Play for free.