Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some questions for Everquest II players

slythsslyths Member UncommonPosts: 208

I've been reading much about Everquest II around. I've seen it has more features than WoW+Burning Crusade put together. And it seems its more demanding than WoW in terms of knowledge. I got the Living Legacy invite yesterday, And i'm currently downloadin the game.

Just wanted to ask a few questions:

Is the Living Legacy a prolunged free trail or u can experience the game as a normal subscriber(like leaving the trail island) ?

Is there a bundle of  orginal game+expansions that u can buy together?

Are there end game raids/instance like WoW where u have a chance to drop special items?

Is the Arena in the game really relevant?

Comments

• LuckyRLuckyR Member UncommonPosts: 260

If you buy ROK it is the complete EQ2. All expansions and bonus zones.

End game has lots of raid content that drops some really nice stuff.

• slythsslyths Member UncommonPosts: 208

What about the arena system?

• UmbralUmbral Member Posts: 1,051

- After the LL expires you only need to subscribe, you already have all expansions.

-Yes there are dungeons, instances and raids, at level 10-20 you start to experience some dungeons, at level 30 some raids and instances, but the really impressive instances, dungeons and raids start at 50-60, all of them are good for loot and special items.

-There are some arenas that started with Desert of Flames, but to tell the truth, no one use them.

-There are some open PvP good vs evil servers, but the main focus in EQ2 is the PVE.

-Yes EQ2 has more PvE content than WoW and it is somehow more challenging, WoW is more polished and has more PvP options.

-This is a personal opinion, but for me EQ2 has the best Dungeons/group content of all MMOs, but I can tell you for sure, it has more PvE content than any other game.

• slythsslyths Member UncommonPosts: 208

ty guys