Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a better ride in an MMO...

luckdragonluckdragon Member UncommonPosts: 34

than sliding down the aquaducts of Leth Nurae?

Comments

• ethionethion Member UncommonPosts: 2,888

Nothing beats races down the rapids in kaon's rush!!

---
    Ethion

• DarkshroudDarkshroud Member Posts: 14

Grr i wanna experience this...looks really fun...ordered the game last thursday and haven't received it yet :(

• indiramournindiramourn Member UncommonPosts: 884

Oh great, the surfer dudes have arrived! 

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

I once saw videos of people riding sleds down entire mountain sides of snow in Dark and Light, but can't presonally vouch for it being fun or ever working. 

The first time I crossed a stream in VG I was pretty impressed that the current started taking me downstream and right into packs of things I was trying to avoid by crossing upstream. The aquaduct ride was pretty cool though.

• FischerBlackFischerBlack Member Posts: 573

I used to spend far too long trying to sail my sloop down (and sometimes up!)  the waterfalls NE of The Deebs White water rafting ftw!

• morpinmorpin Member Posts: 360

There is a quest in 3 rivers to kill turtles in the nearby river.  The turtles only spawn in a place where there is a fast current.  I remember doing it with a friend.  I was trying to prevent myself from being swept downstream, healing my friend, and trying to kill turtles.  I was all rather disorienting but fun!