Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some free game time

creioncreion Member Posts: 78

I Have 20 keys for a month of gametime and an all in one expansion pack, just leave your request in the thread or PM your email if you want to keep it private.

Also some features included

Free game play for invited players from July 2, 2008 through August 31, 2008. Free Rise of Kunark All-In-One Pack- Access the latest content and keep a complimentary digital copy of the game when you convert to a monthly subscriber.

Unique Bundle of In-Game Items – Available for all new recruited players. Available Upon Log In

Outdoor Pet Drake – Receive a Lava Drake for your evil character and a Fae Drake for your good character

Pouch of the Prodigal – 12 slot bag

XP Potion Pack – Three-pack  of potions to jump-start your advancement

Cloak of the Void -  A specially-designed cloak created exclusively for the upcoming expansion

Edit: Also to anyone that joins, If you come to my server "Antonia Bayle" I am always looking to help people, and I'm always creating alts to party with friends.

Comments

• JakardJakard Member Posts: 415

Hey friend. I would love to take you up on that. Thanks  in advance :)

• orodeonorodeon Member Posts: 79

hmm ill try it agin :) 

can i have one please?

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Are those free games key still going on?

I suggest SoE to concentrate in making EQ2 a decent game again, instead of wasting time trying to get new people with free months trial.

EQ2 problem is retention, the game as it is suxx too much and won't keep customer entertained for long.

Make it again a real MMO instead of a poor WoW clone, I will pay 20$ a month if you bring it back as it was 3 expansions ago (one can only hope)

•  Can this key be used for a free month, to use my old Toon. I miss my Dirge and would like to try her again.For free

• creioncreion Member Posts: 78

still have 16 codes up for grabs

• DloreDlore Member UncommonPosts: 462

Hey, creion thanks for the code but I dont really get it, I clicked the link and it told me to log on and when I did nothing happend, my account already has EQ2 but it's innactive, is that why?? Also I didnt exactly get a code so I'm confused lmao

• AsyntycheAsyntyche Member Posts: 4

I'm looking for an mmo to get into, and was just about to sign up for the 14 day trial of EQ2, but if you've got any more of these keys, i'd be more than happy to take one off your hands.

• minix2poominix2poo Member Posts: 49

If you have still some keys left i would love to try it out too. I was also thinking about trying out the 14day trial, but in my eyes 14days are a bit to less to find out if you wanna play it for few more monthes. So would be nice if i could get a 1month trial key too. So i hope you have some keys left   thnx in advance.

[email protected]

• Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785

I'd appreciate a key if you could PM me one. I've been thinking of trying out EQ2 for ages, it's been a long time since I tried it, like around release.

Appreciate it.

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

Gimme a key :P

[email protected]

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

• eq2jseq2js Member Posts: 94

[email protected]

i would love a key, i really need something to do

• minix2poominix2poo Member Posts: 49

thnx for the invitation. right now downloading it

• Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785

I don't get it. I clicked on the register link in the email sent to me, I signed in, get to account management...how do I get the client? It doesn't have a link or anything. There is a link to enter a key, but there was no key in the email you sent me.

How do i get the download started and do I need a key? Is the invite enough to actually enter the game once I have the client?

Sorry for my noobness here..but I don't understand how to get going.

EDIT: Great, I finally got the "Get started" link, then it says im ineligible because I have an account already (I don't), or have done the same trial already (I haven't).

I did have a station pass already...sorry man, looks like you wasted an invite I appreciate it though. Damn Sony makes the simplest thing a huge PITA.

• BuddrowBuddrow Member Posts: 28

Yeah man key me please. Sounds like fun. :)

[email protected]

edited to fix email hope its not too late

• BuddrowBuddrow Member Posts: 28

Thanks man. downloading now. Perhaps i'll see ya ingame.

sent you a pm with my email address a couple days ago, just wanted to check, did you get it?

I'm loving the game so far (im only lvl 15), so thanks again for the invite. 

I will probably subscribe to the game, but had a couple of questions hopefully you can help me with:

1. Do i need to wait will the end of my free game time to subscribe?

2. In order to get the benefits of this offer (free digital copy, $5 coupon) do i need to subscribe in any particular way? (only way i have seen so far is through my station account)

Pretty basic questions, but this will be my first subscription mmo, so i want to make sure i don't do anything stupid. 

• Sethbc06Sethbc06 Member Posts: 5

I Will Take One Please. Send To [email protected]. Thanks