Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jaded WoW vet seeking new game...

sanitysendsanitysend Member Posts: 123

Hello and thanks in advance for helping me out here =]

My MMO histroy consists mainly of WoW, having played it since beta and loved it until a few months ago. I've become bored with the game and find myself just wasting 15$ a month, never really touching the game.

I played SWG a little before the nge and cu and loved it, but lost interest as soon as the updates came out.

since then ive messed around with a few random MMO's:

AoC which got dull after lvl 20 and the novelty of the combat wore off.

PotBS which just didn't feel like the true pirate experience i had hoped for, although the crafting system was amazing!

I've also played hellgate and guild wars, but found both of them to be to confined, but the loot systems were addicting, especially in hellgate

Long story short, i love the MMO genre, i love the socializing aspects and working together as a team.

I'm looking for an MMO that has strong pvp and pve aspects, encouraging team work in both.

crafting is a huge plus, but not a necessity, f2p and p2p makes no difference.

Something that will make me forget about WoW and takes the qualities i loved from the previously mentioned MMOs =]

thanks and sorry for rambling!

Wildstar:
Phantazm, Pago(PvP), Exiles

Guild: Socks with Sandals

Playing: Wildstar
Retired/Tried: DCUO. The Secret World, Darkfall UW, Darkfall, Mortal Online, DDO, Rift, Fallen Earth, Aion, APB, EQ, EQ2, PoTBS, WoW, WAR, SWG, CoX, Vangaurd, CO, GW, EVE, DAoC, LotRO, SW:ToR, GW2, Dragon Nest

Comments

• DragonMyth88DragonMyth88 Member UncommonPosts: 245

wait for warhammer, the crafting is really complex.

• 0803008030 Member Posts: 97

Considering the games you played and the things that you said you like you may wish to try Rising Force Online. I loved the games team play but the politics can be a real pain.

• brutotalbrutotal Member Posts: 276
    Originally posted by DragonMyth88

wait for warhammer, the crafting is really complex.

is that suppose to be a joke?

• ZiljinZiljin Member Posts: 19

You might consider Lineage 2, it has strong pvp and pve. Also the next update is coming very soon, making it much easier for new players . I'm not sure if there is a trial but I do think buddy keys are available, so might want to try asking in the Lin 2 forums here.