Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello All,I'm New Here.....

GeminiStormGeminiStorm Member Posts: 2

I am wondering if I'm the only one that is not sure how this site works??? Like,I am assuming that when I find a game I'd like to play,it takes me to their individual site and I figured that I was able to play them from this site directly.

Thanks In Advance.

Comments

• daylight01daylight01 Member Posts: 2,250

Welcome to the boards.

At the top of the screen you will see "home   news   features etc these can be very useful and Interesting you should take time to run through them to get more used to this page and what interests you the most,If you goto "games list" and clck on the game you like you will get some information on the title including a link to offical website for the game where you can of course find out how to either buy the game or download it.

All the best and hope this helps.

If someone had came up to me in 1980 when I was on my Atari 2600 and said we will be playing games with thousands of people at the same time.I guess my response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/235780/page/8

• jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

Welcome to mmorpg.com

Within this site you will find discussions, reviews, blogs and guides to pretty much every mmorpg there is and if you wish to find some information including the games home page and how to subscribe/buy or just check out the game itself i suggest clicking on the green "show quicklist" tab at the top right hand corner of the pages on this site.

• GeminiStormGeminiStorm Member Posts: 2

Thanks Sin and Jinx....much appreciated. Lol and yeah,I did kinda figure out that when I had gone to the 'games-list',I would click on one of 'em and then next thing I knew,I was bein taken to that site. 

Peace,GeminiStorm