Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How I feel about the game

BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

It's quite fun till you hit lvl 70 and realise there is nothing to do, except painfully grind out your last 10 lvls and become even more bored. I'm lvl 72 and I'm struggling to play it now, just can't find the moitvation when I already know exactly the way it ends. I'm in one of the larger guilds on my server, and I don't know how much longer the 80s already in my guild will last.

Lack of content from 65+ is really bad, where before I found that I always had something to do, and the quests were actually pretty fun (no they're not as grindy as WoW, most of them are enjoyable). Now the quests are just unimaginative and boring, and all of a sudden you simply don't care anymore. I always liked the solo dungeons and the destiny quests, but these are rediculously scarce. Class quests would of been cool too.

Lack of content is killing this game, it's as simple as that, the bugs/bad coding/engine/bad patches are secondary compared to this.

Once again, I express my sadness at how this game had so such potential, yet its premature release will most likely forever place it in mediocrity, another tombstone in the MMO graveyard.

I know I did not cover all points, but I just said the first thing that came to mind when I logged off. With only 1 month remaining on my sub I just can't see how Funcom will change much.

Anyway, this is just a little rant from a pre-order player since launch. I don't hate this game.

O_o o_O