Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New MMORPG From Jagex?

BleurenBleuren Member UncommonPosts: 29

Well, you've seen by some other people showing that Jagex has reserved "MechScape" as a title under Jagex, also now in their Job Opportunities they're looking for "Head of MMORPG" which discribes a Head Content Leader for a new mmorpg. Also in RuneScape's Customer Support FAQ page it links to "What is MechScape" and takes you to a user-made forum thread discussing rumours of "MechScape." Jagex themselves will not tell anyone Directly that YES, they are making MechScape, they randomly leave comments in the MechScape rumor discussions :)

Some of you might not care, but I think it's rather interesting that they're making a new game. Which would target an entirely new audience, and possibly can slow down the future development of runescape.

Who knows...?

Regards,

Bleuren

Faclare - LoTR Elendilmir

Comments

• AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Yup they're making one alright.

?

• rogabrrogabr Member Posts: 125

$100 it'd be a reskinned / redone version of runescape but instead of people and fantasy it'd be mechs and sci fi. it is called mechscape after all.

• GrayvynGrayvyn Member Posts: 2

I'm a fan of Jagex but they can't handle another game...

Even if they could, it would mean even less updates for runescape, and runescape would go extinct...

I like the idea though

~Grayvyn