Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newbie Maze issue & Game Review

fredewirfredewir Member Posts: 6

I played the game for the first time yesterday.

I found the game a little less in quality of graphics than, say Shayia. However, the game play was pretty good.

the only problem I kept having was in the Newbie Maze; I would get about half through it, then it would send me back to the main town.

This continued to happen, till i finally decided to quit for the day.

That and the having to go all the way back to the beginning was annoying.

Also, the game only let me set up my characture as a girl. What gives?

Well, i hope this is helpful, and brings me some LEGITIMATE suggestions.

Added 08/08/08:

Well, after many days of many hours of play, I not only have found 2-Moons to be a fun game, but I have found a few helpful people and friends there too!

I did learn something which I will share with you now:    Don't give away the stuff you collect, and don't just sell it back to the game's merchants. Instead;  Take what you can, and bring it to the warehouse keeper, or Stash Keeper. It's free to use, and you can build up a bit for you to sell in your own store.

That being said; I think if you are a "Newbie" or a seasoned player, you will find 2-Moons to be quite entertaining! There are many levels, and many quests. Even the "Leveling up" is fun, with such a variety of monsters to fight.

Oh, and two more important feature, that I learned on my own:1:   Both castles are just about equal in content and stores.

2: You want to make sure to visit the teleporters to "Set Return" points. It will help a lot in the game. Have fun! I do!