Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

having problems patching.....

mbg1411mbg1411 Member UncommonPosts: 109

Wanna give it another run and got it installed. Im patching now and through the middle of the download I get a message saying download has been canceled. I'll restart the download but it keeps stopping and the bar is going no where. Whats up?????

Comments

• miichaelmiichael Member UncommonPosts: 174

which launcher are you using?

I used the beta station launcher and not only was it hella fast to download the client but it never crashed

so if you are using the VG launcer you could try the beta station launcher and see if that works better

• mbg1411mbg1411 Member UncommonPosts: 109

im using the VG launcher. how do i get this beta station?

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963

Dont worry, if the download brakes it wont start from nothing but next time you start it it starts from zero of what was left last time it crashed .-)

• wicked357wicked357 Member UncommonPosts: 172

I get this same problem I am doing the same thing, I am trying it out again and the download stops if you click details it says file size does not match local blah blah vs server blah blah. I have deleted that file, same thing happens again same file. Is there a known way to pass this problem.

• wicked357wicked357 Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Originally posted by mbg1411

Wanna give it another run and got it installed. Im patching now and through the middle of the download I get a message saying download has been canceled. I'll restart the download but it keeps stopping and the bar is going no where. Whats up?????

I just had this problem and seem to fix it by disconnecting my router and running the launcher again. Works fine now.

• mbg1411mbg1411 Member UncommonPosts: 109

downloaded the beta launcher, got it up and running. thanks a ton!