Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A few questions

CurateCurate Member UncommonPosts: 55

1) How do I get to a full-screen mode? In the current windowed mode the font in the message windows often runs behind pull-down boxes, bleeds off of buttons or gets otherwise mangled.

2) How do I map movement to keys? W-A-S-D or whatever?

3) (*EDIT* I figured out how to get my "UPC" -- a bit overcomplicated, but there are instructions.)

Thanks for the help, folks.

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

When you first start the game, while the launcher is running (before the log in screen), there is a line on very bottom of the launcher window

"Start as Window Mode".  You want to uncheck this (it defaults as checked)

AFAIK, there's no key based movement in the game.  Since you control 3 characters, that would be unpractical.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• CurateCurate Member UncommonPosts: 55

Thanks much! Didn't think about trying to operate the team members independently -- that makes sense.

• Kowboy_KittyKowboy_Kitty Member Posts: 41

What's the deal with family level? What point is there to getting it higher? Do you get it higher by having strong family members or a large number of members?

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

The more characters you get and the higher their levels, the higher the family level goes up.

As to the point, you get a hp % bonus depending on your family level (which starts to add up), and starting at 10th, you get an attack bonus as well.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there