Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need a MMORPG

Hi, I'm new to the MMORPG thing and I am looking for one that I can play, so i'm looking for some suggestions. I am a 14 year old male, with limiuted money as I am sure youy could guess and I have about a $100 to spend (hopefully not all of it) so I was looking for something relatively cheap meaning I hope the software is no more than $60 tops and with a fair cheap monthly subscription meaning hopefuly under $15 a month. I was also hoping that the first month is free. I enjoy fantasy, sci-fi and pretty much every other type of game, and I was looking for a game were playing is fun and not boring obiously and doesnt get old fast so anyhelp would do, thanks.

Comments

• SakimSakim Member Posts: 2
    imageimage Play Ragnarok Online Software is free, you have the first fifteen days free just go to http://RagnarokOnline.com to find out more about the game. imageimage

"If you find a four-leaf clover, It will bring happiness.
    But don't tell Anyone
    Where its white flower blooms
    Or how many leaflets from its stem extend.
    The four-leaved clover" ~Clover~CLAMP

"If you find a four-leaf clover, It will bring happiness.
    But don't tell Anyone
    Where its white flower blooms
    Or how many leaflets from its stem extend.
    The four-leaved clover" ~Clover~CLAMP

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558
    If you are not planning anything to long and you just a light player... I advice COH.... City of Heroes great game to get into the MMorpg series with... it is easy to learn, nothing to hard to screw you up with.... This was kinda my spring board into really playing mmorpgs... but I will warn you if you play it hardcore it will get boring in about a month... but if casual gamre the updates should keep you going for a little bit longer... maybe 2-3 months plus when City of Villains comes out you will be really siked.... that will give it another 2-3 months of game play...

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

id say just a pick a game that looks good to you

image image image

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

Originally posted by digitydarkman
    id say just a pick a game that looks good to youimage image image

Except Lineage 2.

You could play as an indian or human

• yanouyanou Member Posts: 15

weli you have some patience iwould suggest dark and light, i am waiting for it myself (www.darkandlight.com <= you canfind it here on the site.)looks awesome, transport on backl of a dragon :) can be a cook a warrior a merchant a lord of a huge castle with players and npc paying taxes to you!!! can go on forever but you should just look at the site.

greetzimageimage

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by Xzaro

Except Lineage 2.

You could play as an indian or human

I agree..it raped me of my 85 bucks

and also shadowbane..that's a no no, lol

• Fallen_CaineFallen_Caine Member Posts: 37

WoW will be my 4th (and final hopefully)

Looks much better than anything else on the market.

for you first MMO i would suggest AC if you don't want eye candy. Great introduction to MMOs in my opinion

~FC