Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game rocks

kingbloopkingbloop Member Posts: 180

I have to say this game has too much going for it to be just a F2P. Its awesome. The skill system is lacking a bit, other than that its awesome. It's a game that is based around community and i like that. I have already met some really decent people and love the share info function.

The mercenary system is awesome, no forced grouping so far, but if you do you can get major increase in the amount of exp and items that drop.

The game is amazing. People join up and try it out. fileplanet has a bunch of keys, and even if there is a wipe, i'm still gonna play it. Its thats awesome. Come one and all and join us! You will enjoy yourself. Message me when you get ingame, i'm CptObvious.

Comments

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354

I am absolutely in love with this game. I like the whole concept of taking over towns, hiring mercenaries, the arena tournaments, sparring battles, the enchanting systems, and I really haven't come across any immaturity as of yet. So, that's a plus. Seriously, people need to join so that way I don't lose my characters. We're at like, 2500 new signups .. gotta reach around 10k before July 28th before it gets wiped.

You wouldn't be disappointed. Click on teh banner from teh author's post and go there! See you there!

In-game name, Apocalyptica

• rolsonrolson Member Posts: 36

im glad to see you guys like the game more then i do because i dont like that game at alll

Im in Love with it!!!

Lol This game rocks its easy to lv not to to easy but in a good rate for you to enjoy the game in its fullest

I Hope to see you guys ingame my ign is YoZon

• kingbloopkingbloop Member Posts: 180

haha glad to see i'm not the only one that is loving this game. cant wait to see more people ingame!

this game has completely taken over my gameing time. i dont play any other games, and i was so looking forward to the open beta of Florensia, i played that for a few minutes and then was like nah i wanna play altlantica. it has so much more substance to it.