Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lending and quick chat ruined

exel134exel134 Member Posts: 41

(note:sorry for the late post about the quick chat update)

i believe jagex made item lending so the friendly players can lend their friends or new players items that they need,but what ive seen is that players have used lending as another gimmick to make money,they seem desperate,and after you give them the money they either log out immediately or dont lend you the item,but to be honest,jagex shouldve seen that coming

quick chat is mainly for the muted players but i have seen them misusing it for spam,and i have been reported for it (im guilty) but as i have seen it was not added to my offenses,so i guess this is one way to spam without being reported

well runescape has gotten boring to me yet again for the 3rd time,i guess i will wait till it is interesting again,and i have found a game to play that is fun to play,so until it gets fun again i will be playing grand theft auto

hmmmm

Comments

• amescoamesco Member Posts: 52
    Originally posted by exel134

(note:sorry for the late post about the quick chat update)
    i believe jagex made item lending so the friendly players can lend their friends or new players items that they need,but what ive seen is that players have used lending as another gimmick to make money,they seem desperate,and after you give them the money they either log out immediately or dont lend you the item,but to be honest,jagex shouldve seen that coming
    quick chat is mainly for the muted players but i have seen them misusing it for spam,and i have been reported for it (im guilty) but as i have seen it was not added to my offenses,so i guess this is one way to spam without being reported

well runescape has gotten boring to me yet again for the 3rd time,i guess i will wait till it is interesting again,and i have found a game to play that is fun to play,so until it gets fun again i will be playing grand theft auto

Its called scamming and that happened way before they made the item lending, which I think is a waste of time. People would change from giving you a rune sword to an apple for 10 k. Then came a whole bunch of updates to stop that. As for the quick chat, it might be helpful if you want to say something fast, but it probably takes a while to find it. I don't use it, but there are other games where you have to use it to talk and it takes forever to find what you want to say. The quick chat rs has looks slightly better than the other one I was forced to use. 

I might try rs again when they make something worth while too, but I doubt I will start playing again.