Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SGW world vs. SWG world

cepollycepolly Member Posts: 15

Hi Scepter,

Will SGW offer a similar world to the original SWG?

This will be big for most sci-fi mmorpg fans.

SWG had the best crafting/economy/skill system out there. Combined with the massively open world, player owned housing, it was amazing.

Will SGW be programmed along these lines?

Thanks,

Cepolly

Comments

• RigonnRigonn Member Posts: 79
    Originally posted by cepolly

Hi Scepter,
    SWG had the best crafting/economy/skill system out there. Combined with the massively open world, player owned housing, it was amazing.
    Thanks,

Cepolly

uhm........ best question I have seen so far... SCEPTER PLEASE SAY YES!!!! OR... atleast a SORTA...

• Originally posted by cepolly

Hi Scepter,
    Thanks,

Cepolly

I actually just quit SWG, not that it was bad or anything, it was amazing but sony online entertainment just broke it beyond repair, but the OP is totally correct, the crafting/economy/skill system and player owned housing was truly breathtaking, we can only hope Stargate Worlds will have this.

• GuintuGuintu Member UncommonPosts: 320

I just want it to feel like Stargate.  I hope to not see Jeffa standing around waiting for someone to attack them.  I want quests that feel right, not just clear out a room.  This game can be great or it can be just another run of the mill MMO with the Stargate name tagged on to it.