Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

151st Arch-Angels Recruiting

ThrasewThrasew Member Posts: 9

I am Diss Grunteld CEO

I start my Corp looking for a few good players who will become good friends.  Right now were small 9 players 11 Characters.  We are a building from the ground up Caldari Corp.  I will accept member of any race. We are Currently looking to become a 20 to 30 member corp. Our objectives are simple and strait forward.

A) Have fun

B) We are a mining Corp currently we have 2 members in Mining Barges soon to be 4. 1 Full time miner and 2 part time miners. We want to have as many miners in the Corp as possible for low sec mining. We will train the right people for the positions, you don't need to join already being a barge miner.

C) Combat Pilots. We run missions for the Caldari State to gain money salvage loot and Faction standing for the Corp. Currently I have 7 Combat Pilots all in or working to be in Battleships. The will be used to guard the miners when we go into low sec space. As soon as i have 10 Battle ready combat pilots we can begin mining in low sec space. We will train the right people for the positions. You don't need to join already being in a battleship, we will help and get you on the path needed to be a great battleship pilot even if you are still flying frigates.

D) We are working to be able to produce ships of all levels up to and including battleships. We are currently in an informal alliance with another Corp and they are currently building our Battlecuisers and battleships at a greatly reduced price. We currently provide weapons for our members to use.

E) We are working to make our own Player Owned Station, though we are aware it is months from being seen.

If you want to be a part of a great team all working toward the goal of making a super Corp then contact me. or go to Perimeter and apply.

We are currently on most days between 4pm & 2am CST we always fleet and we enjoy using the voice channels.  The only requirements we have is you follow the simple Corporate rules, speak English, and come to have fun, not waste our time.

Thank you,

Diss Grunteld CEO 151st Arch-Angels

F*ck Off