Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlantica Online review

Matthew12338Matthew12338 Member UncommonPosts: 6

I havn't played many Turn-based MMOs but out of the few I have I'd say this is the best so far. For only being in Closed Beta, this game has taken me away from all other MMO games currently out.  I'm stunned by the graphics. This game has gotten me to stay up past 5:00 AM and beyond with pure addiction. Some personal things that I've already experienced are how the guilds in the game are set up. Your guild can actually level up, allowing more members and a higher ranking guild. I was shocked when I heard of that you may take citys and govern them and collect taxes and increase the population and build in it. Another feature I like is the arena. Not only can you just fight other people BUT BET ON OTHERS TOO! They put a betting system that works very well. The only problem I really have with the game is the lag. If they add another server and some people move to it might help alot. Other then that I see no problems with the game. If your looking for a game with many monsters, skills, allies, enemys, and just pure fun.  This is the perfect game for you! 

Graphics: 5/5! (Note: I use a Geforce 4MX on a vista and the graphics are still amazing!)

Gameplay: 5/5

Lag Free: 2/5 (Note: Sometimes it's just impossible)

Friendly community: 5/5 (Note: I've only met nice people on there. So far no problems with others.)

If your looking for a new game to play, this is it! I urge you to play if your interested.

To the AO Staff and current members, I'd like to say thank you for such a great gaming experience and hope you keep up the good work!

IGN: Hunter360

Comments

• RespyShuntRespyShunt Member Posts: 396

i think its a decent game, still an asian grinder but the whole world and battle system helps that a little bit.  I mean, you can explore north america, asia, europe!!

Btw, PM me, im Kurrigan