Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Factions leaders

b0rderline99b0rderline99 Member Posts: 1,441

Blizzard really  should make killing one of the opposite factions leaders have some great reward.

Whatever, a drop, a huge amount of honor, or even a token you couldnt get anywhere else which you turned in for something like a quest or whatnot.

I know i always love to see my city being attacked or attack an opposing city, it really mixes things up and seems to put the War back in Warcraft.

hell if it was a drop they could make it so that stuff only dropped if no one in your raid had killed that particular leader that week (so that the city wouldnt just be infested)

just a thought

Comments

• FlodgyFlodgy Member Posts: 108

I remember once a fellow Rogue and I snuck in and killed one of the Arch-Druids in the Tauren city...

We were instantly mobbed by gaurds, it was great fun dancing between the bridges though.

However much we'd like Blizzard to expand PvP in the game, I highly doubt it will ever happen. At least not for a long time. It would be great if they just gave reasons why though..