Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of coming back.

Hi guys,

I tried Istaria a few times back when it was still called Horizons and I was thinking of returning.  This game has a lot of things I like in an mmo.

To be honest I didn't get to a very high lvl and had to stop playing due to personal reasons, but anyway I just had a question. 

For those of you with high lvl characters would you say that lvling in Istaria is a grind like Lineage 2 or easier like WOW or kinda in between?

Thanks

Comments

• shadowmageshadowmage Member UncommonPosts: 196

Really depends on what you mean by high level. If you mean a vastly multi-vlassed Biped then yes it is very hard and grindy. If you mean a single class or a dragon. It is not quite as bad. They still lack mid to high level quest but they are adding them and working on other things. If you go to the new support site and request it you should be able to get a two week trial for your old account and you can ask around in game. As well check out the official site for info.

They are now working on the blighted Lybrinth again, but now it is for high end players rather then lower level players like they had first planned.

Emissary of Istaria
    imageimage

• SenumaSenuma Member Posts: 20

Thanks for the reply Shadowmage.  I'll check out the Istaria forums for more news.