Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kurzick/Luxon contriversey

Who do you like? Kurick or Luxon? Personally, i think Kurzick is the best, but were sucking currently, we lost about 3-5 territories this morning.... i am pissed. but heres the poll.

SirJayko- Peace in unachievable. War is immanent.

Comments

• RageaholRageahol Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

been a luxon since alliance were born.....

• sirjayko2sirjayko2 Member Posts: 37

i gotta say, luxon... kurzick... i have friends that are both, but when soemeone calls me somehting because im kurzick.. i ge pissed off

• khmergotricekhmergotrice Member Posts: 16

Kurzick and Luxon, doesnt matter to me, only thing that I need from either side is to get amber or jade for making either kurzick/luxon armor. But even that doesnt matter because you can just get a friend from a different alliance if you need the mats.

ABing is fun on either side and in CM. Yet is suprises me when I see people arguing in alliance battles(kinda funny), calling each other suxons and kurdicks.

• sirjayko2sirjayko2 Member Posts: 37

i havent been on in a while, but yeah i  think that its dumb when their arguing too... come on, your fighting does the talking... lol but still, we need to get that settled, lol. HOPEFULLY we cn just settle our differences :) (i always put polls in)

• KillerEwokKillerEwok Member UncommonPosts: 118

Kurzicks can blow me, Luxon for life!

although i have to say, prophecies was better than factions in general