Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would you rather have?

MackerniMackerni Member Posts: 230

This should be an interesting topic...

I choose number 2, by the way.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 41,498

These polls always fail to have a 3rd option.  Couldn't care either way, I just wanna see the result.

How about a fun game that isn't quest driven, linear in nature, and brings something truly new to the genre, even beyond the ideas of SWG pre whatever.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ArcAngel3ArcAngel3 Member Posts: 2,931

I picked number one, but just by a small preference.  I'm gonna check out Stargate's MMO also.  Love that show, especially Atlantis :)  As for complexity, I like games that provide options most.  You know, do something complex if you want, or just run around and blow things up--depending on your headspace at the time.

One thing I always liked about the original SWG was that you could be very social if you wanted (entertaining in the cantina), be complex (like set up a city or business), or just blow stuff up if you wanted lol.  Oh yeah, and the exploration was a trip too.  Lots of nice ingredients to choose from.

• MackerniMackerni Member Posts: 230

The question states, "What would you rather have" not, "Do you care about both concepts equally?"

But you have your point, because that question probably would have been better to ask. It's too late now ... my suggestion is that if you care about both of them equally don't vote - because you really can't if the question is, "What would you rather have?"