Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

While MMOing what do you eat/drink?

VioletteViolette Member UncommonPosts: 119

Is it usually coffee? Beer? Umm, steak?

What are you in the habit of eating or drinking while you're playing? :-)

Comments

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

anything that can be nuked in a matter of seconds. lol

beer, soda, water, coffee, redbulls, milk, any drinks really lol

The only time I bring up steak is to joke around during guild event, (brb cooking steak 40~mins) then they freak out haha

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Saki and Sushi

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

too rich for my blood

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Chips and soda.  Sometimes iced tea or water too.

Originally posted by SoulSurfer

too rich for my blood

friend of mine is a Sushi preparer and I get it half off. I usually get three rolls for 12 bucks and bring it home (sushi bar is right down the road from me).  It really does go great for raids lol.

Usually by the second Saki bottle and I am pretty much a worthless healer and just type incoherent statements.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Oh nice, I used to work for 3 sushi bars before.  Sake bombers hit you so hard!  I miss the days of picking up a slab of Toro and taking bites out of it in the back of the kitchen. hehe

Thats cool you get discounts.

• Ryder22Ryder22 Member Posts: 132

lol at enigma for having a RIDICULOUS amount of posts, and only being one star!

My Staple diet for MMOing, or any gaming for that matter, is ALWAYS the same, every single night.

First i start off with a substantial amount of marijuana, followed by two red bulls (the small ones), then preceded by a king-sized twix and a 791ml pepsi :)

"The definition of over doesn't have to be, "The End"

• frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396

hole box is 5 bucks, last a week are so.sunflower seeds,flavored water,nicorette gum. 

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.

Originally posted by Ryder22

lol at enigma for having a RIDICULOUS amount of posts, and only being one star!

Stars dont dictate the amount of posts you have ;)

Also, I have this tendancy for posting in threads where they magically disappear (when an OP gets ban a lot of their threads disappears...plus everyone elses posts in it)

When your post disappears you drop a lot of points.

yes, yes, I need to stop posting threads that the OP has been reported lol

• mudokonmudokon Member UncommonPosts: 7

Tea ,all the time C|_|

Foodwise anything from fruit and nuts to my fingernails :D

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

i have a 6 foot frame and 200lb of flabby-ing muscle to think about. i stick to a diet of iced tea and pretzels or premium crackers(saltines).

and Now & Laters- must have sweetness with my salt.

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

• NoodlelineNoodleline Member Posts: 1

eat and drink all i have    while mmoing, my appetite is big enough to eat all that appear in front of me...

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by Noodleline

eat and drink all i have    while mmoing, my appetite is big enough to eat all that appear in front of me...

You have a nice accent. In a good, cute kinda way.

And, I drink coke and uhm, that's about it. Sometimes we go out for ice cream and I have been known to eat it in front of a PC.

• EcranomicalEcranomical Member Posts: 326

Cake, ice cream, chocolate bars, orange juice, water.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by Enigma

Saki and Sushi

I love u.   love

• sijisiji Member Posts: 16

Attempting to eat spaghetti or noodles whilst raiding is always fun challenge.

• I rarely eat while gaming, but when I do, it's usually fruit (baby carrots, chopped apples). However I drink anything, even sometime  a six double whiskey.

• TykeroTykero Member Posts: 349

Home-grilled steak / home-fried burgers.

Cherry coke.

High protein + liquid diet. I eat all I want and remain skinny.

Plus, steak + burgers is awesome.

-

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

If I have time enough to play an MMO, I have time enough to make a real meal.   so anything from steak to mexican food.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• fungistratusfungistratus Member Posts: 437

Diet Coke, Weed, Diet Coke, Weed, Diet Coke, Weed, Frozen Pizza, Weed, Diet Coke.....

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

Rice and Ramen.  So easy to cook, so cheap on the budget.  Might put soy or hot sauce on it too.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Nothing.

• VioletteViolette Member UncommonPosts: 119

*reads some of the replies*

Umm, you people need help, lol

I like something salty, like sauerkraut... or something extremely sweet like chocolate cake. And I like to drink wine at the puter... I stop when I get a little tipsy. If I get very tipsy I get the urge to use leetspeak and then I lose all respect for myself...

• VioletteViolette Member UncommonPosts: 119

Those of you that mentioned marijuana... Does it affect one's singing voice? I'm tempted to try it but scared it might be detrimental to my soprano-ess...

• NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409

Diet coke, Ramen, and Chef boyardee Spagetti and meatballs.

And weed does effect your voice, and your face, and your lungs, and your brain.  I wouldnt try it if I were you ;D.

-------------------------