Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Armor & Weapons

rcareyrcarey Member Posts: 63

I am very, very interested in playing Last Chaos. One of the main things that drives me to play mmo's is different armor and weapons. Im not talking about starter armor and weapons im talking about uber-powerful and completely badass looking sets... ones that you have to work very hard to get and in the end make your toon look awesome.

Im curious as to (roughly) how many different armor sets there are. Ya know, so i will have plenty of stuff to do in game.

Any participation is greatly appreciated.

~i'd rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in~

Comments

• JulianSJulianS Member Posts: 3

there are lots, about every 5 levels or so you can get new aumor, and you can wear any aumor you want, so if you are lv1, you can wear lv40 aumor, but your def will in decreased by a lot.

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362
    Originally posted by JulianS

there are lots, about every 5 levels or so you can get new aumor, and you can wear any aumor you want, so if you are lv1, you can wear lv40 aumor, but your def will in decreased by a lot.

armor *

• HowatchHowatch Member UncommonPosts: 36

In general there are new sets of armor every 5 level and new weapon every 4 level but you can make those weapon and armor become more powerful by upgrading it and max upgrade is +15 for each piece.

It is easy to get first set of armor and weapon but they get more expensive as you go on and after you get to level 30 you have to buy your armor and weapon from outher players or craft them yourself if you got skill or ask a guild member to craft them for you if you lack skill for crafting.

To upgrade armor and weapon you can use Heaven stone (HS)  that you drag over the piece you want to upgrade and you get 50% chance of lucking out. Also you can smelt down armor or weapon in town for a fee and get smelting stone that you can use on same level armor or lower level to get the +1 to +3 upgrade. For upgrade +4 to +6 you need HS with 50% luck and now if you fail you can brake the armor if you fail or you can use more expesive stones called Luckly smelting stones that give you 100% luck every time. With +6 upgraded armor and weapons you get nice glow and a small fairy hovering over you right shoulder, looks very cool. To upgrade more is very expensive and usually only done for higer level weapons.

Good luck with your upgrading and have fun :)

• farfanugonfarfanugon Member Posts: 419

the drop rates in LC are very high for armor and weapons all armor / weapons of same class  for same lvl have same stats dropped or bought in shop untill you use the item after you use item for some time u are given a {blood seal option} this opton allows you to add a {blood seal}"bought ingame from npc" to item to add stats this gose on every lvl untill lvl 75 armor/69 weapon these u need a mag glass to see and use the bonus stats and 5 stat armor "evasion" is hard to find if you find 1 u r lucky 6 stat find 1 and u r rich

all items regardless of there lvl are upgraded the same way +1-+3 are no risk upgrades +4-+15 if your upgrade fails your item can and most offen will break

upgrade items are heaven stone 33.3% upgrade rate from lvl 1- 15        lucky stone 100% upgrade from lvl 1-6  chaos smelt 100% upgrade from lvl 7-12 and extream stone 100% upgrade 1 time per item can not be used on a +14 item

only the heaven stones are frops in game other stones need be bought from item shop or traded from players

if u intend to play this game skill up first if you play in katar server pm a member of freak guild and tell them i sent you freak is a lvl 9 guild and the can lock your groth so you can spend 2 boaring weeks gaining all the sp u will need for the full game

as i have quit the game i cant be of much more help than that 

have fun happy gameing