Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArchLord... an active mmo?

sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

Was wondering if ArchLord is active? And if it really is impossible to get past 50 without the cash shop? And one more, does anyone else have a problem with its movement? I seem to step back after I stop walking.

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/

Comments

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

I heard it isn't that great..ive never actually tried it though so I can't tell you really.

I don't hear much chatter about it on the forums also.

• roalandroaland Member UncommonPosts: 185

I just recently started playing it also so i cant coment on the cash shop thing. But the step back thing is just server lag. Im only lvl 7 atm and really just killing time till War comes out anyway.

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

Server lag? I think I can find a better game then! :P

Only seems to happen to me when im running. Never had a problem during a fight. I can only guess that its server lag. its free so im not complaining that much lol

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

Hm I guess. It is free and you cant expect a free game to be like WoW can you now? :) I guess I can get used to it.

I'll milk it as long as i can get away with without using the cash shop hehe. then ill prolly just start a different class lol

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

Archlord is one of the better free mmos out there, despite the hate people have for it.  Alot of people hate it because they think it sucks. Alot of people also hate it because they had to pay for it before it went f2p :P

• ZtalinZtalin Member Posts: 25

Archlord is a pay2play quality MMORPG that went Free2play. It's probably the best quality free2play MMORPG out there.

i played it until about level 15...  than just got bored. But I get bored real fast with MMORPG's now a days.

God is a fucker send me to hell

• CiredricCiredric Member Posts: 723

It is a grinder, if that is what you like.  When they implemented the cash shop, they of course upped the grind level so they could sell their cash shop goodies.  If you are persistent, you can get your character up high without the cash shop, but that probably won't happen for most of us.

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391
    Originally posted by Ztalin

Archlord is a pay2play quality MMORPG that went Free2play. It's probably the best quality free2play MMORPG out there.
    i played it until about level 15...  than just got bored. But I get bored real fast with MMORPG's now a days.

Well to be fair, it is a korean f2p game that Codemasters tried to pass off as p2p :P

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by Airspell

Originally posted by Ztalin

Well to be fair, it is a korean f2p game that Codemasters tried to pass off as p2p :P

The game used to be p2p in Korea as well, but changed business model along the way.

It actually had a huge following but they lost a lot of players after release, most blamed on extremely poor customer service from NHN. The game is still very popular in China though.

• zaltarzaltar Member UncommonPosts: 125

I played for a while , its actually a pretty good game but a little grindy.

The problem I had with it is the whole item mall thing really screwed up the game , you have to spend money for items in order to be competitive in pvp and those who spend the most become OP so its all imbalanced.

Its kinda like a nice game with good graphics and skills , nice layout , nice environment that was made well and then Codemasters came in and messed it up for everyone . The original players left , there were incidences involving corrupt GMs , people getting banned for no reason and the whole system is all about the greed of Codemaster`s , all they care about is selling the crap in the cash shop .