Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RIP Tony Snow

PorfatPorfat Member Posts: 364

Former White House press secretary and Fox News anchor Tony Snow has died.   I know he has battling cancer.  

Tony seemed like an awesome guy.    He will be missed.

Comments

• bluberryhazebluberryhaze Member Posts: 1,702

i think the white house press corp hated him.

he smacked them down quite a bit.

RIP

-I will subtlety invade your psyche-

• fungistratusfungistratus Member Posts: 437

Cancer is an awful disease and no one or anyone's family should have to go through it.

You guy heard abou tthat new treatment that has 100 percent effectiveness in battling cancer?

You see most white blood cells in your body cannot battle the cancer, thats why it kills you.

Some white blood cells CAN fight the cancer, thats why it kills you slowly.

Scientists have learned how to CLONE white blood cells and they can CLONE the ones that actually fight the cancer.  SO they can clone your own "good" white blood cells and inject them into your body.

This is comming out of trials with mice with 100 percent effectivenness.  They started human trials last month.   100 percent effectiveness means out of every cancer type they tested in all stages the mice were cured with 0 cancer cells remaining.

I don't have the link to this story but look it up, it shows great promise.  I just wish the tech was mainstream now as I have someone close to me that is losing the battle right now...

RIP Tony Snow

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    Originally posted by Porfat

Former White House press secretary and Fox News anchor Tony Snow has died.   I know he has battling cancer.  
    Tony seemed like an awesome guy.    He will be missed.

Wow that is sad news.  I remember back in 2004 when his cancer went into remission.  He was so excited that he brought other cancer survivors on his program to share their experiences and faith.

So sad to see such talent die. All the great media reporters are dying this year. Russert and now Snow. Sad indeed.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384
    Originally posted by fungistratus

You see most white blood cells in your body cannot battle the cancer, thats why it kills you.
    Some white blood cells CAN fight the cancer, thats why it kills you slowly.
    Scientists have learned how to CLONE white blood cells and they can CLONE the ones that actually fight the cancer.  SO they can clone your own "good" white blood cells and inject them into your body.
    This is comming out of trials with mice with 100 percent effectivenness.  They started human trials last month.   100 percent effectiveness means out of every cancer type they tested in all stages the mice were cured with 0 cancer cells remaining.

if that works then someone is winning the nobel

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396

I meet Tony & Newt at a GOPAC meeting in Atlanta in the 92,Tony was the the nicest Conservative I have ever met.I'm going to miss him.He was always smiling,and he truly loved the lord.May God bless you and your family my friend.

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.